40

Ivy watches Sinister as he enters through the front door looking all cool and intimidating. Ivy again ponders over the idea of approaching him.

'I can do this!' Murmuring under her breath and with a determined look on her face, she calls his name.

Sinister pauses in his steps and turns his head slightly to look back at her. His facial expression seems a little irritated and it makes Ivy wonders maybe it isn't a good idea.

"Umm-eh S-sinister a-actually umm---" She stutters to form some relevant sentence. He fully turns to look down at her. Her slightly shaking 5' form and his intimidating 6'6" frame looks no better.

He raises his brow. Ivy can swear that she almost chokes on the open air. She never really looked at Sinister's face properly like she gave him a good look before because boy sure his facial expression looks freezing cold, totally 'sinister'.

Ivy shivers in fear inwardly.

"Umm nevermind...." With a little shout, she spins on her heels to run away but after taking two steps she pauses before turning around with a look of full embarassment on her face and sprints past him upstairs.

She somehow misses that second of a small flicker of amusement shining in Sinister's eyes before it vanishes but atleast it makes him a look a little human like.

Panting heavily, Ivy finally manages to make it to her room but as she tries to close the door behind her, the coloured rainbow paint and glitters showers all over her body, wetting her from head to toe.

A stunned moment of silence later, she wipes her eyes a little enough to look up. Only to see three buckets attached to the door.

Wrong timing of pranking as her anxiety was already touching the roof.

She lets out a ear splitting scream.

"Geez.." Hayden mutters while looking at her from the other side of door. But his creepy fake smile declares clearly that he is the culprit and just like it Ivy charges at him like a raging bull.

Hayden's eyes widens in momentarily shock when he stumbles back on his feet as Ivy starts raining punches at his chest.

'That hurts' Hayden says to himself in his mind. Those small punches are really hard. Who knew that tiny Ivy could carry such strength.

But he does not know is that this is her brothers' training paying off.

"Oww stop. It hurts ugly."

Ivy freezes.

There is a glimmer in her eyes as she slowly looks up at him.

Hayden regrets opening his mouth.

In the next second, Hayden drops down on the floor holding his crooked nose after Ivy cracked a punch at his face.

Jayden who stands at the safe distance from this ugly fight snorts.

Surprisingly Sinister is also standing beside him and watching Ivy emotionlessly. But if Sinister is here, watching her, that can only mean that he is interested too.

"Thank god I didn't agreed to help Hayden's prank." Jayden shivers a little just imagining him standing at the other side on place of Hayden and taking Ivy's power packed punches.

"Call me ugly again, I will chop your balls off.." Hayden can only shiver at the words.

Who knew Ivy had this in her too. But this whole thing displays one thing that she is truly Lucifer's kid.

With that, she walks inside her room and storms towards the bathroom.

Hayden groans and pulls himself up while holding on to his broken nose.

Sinister walks away without a word.

Jayden decides to approach Hayden and cackles loudly.

That earns him a glare from Hayden. That shuts him up immediately. Hayden groans while rubbing his aching chest.

"I think she bruised my rib or two. Fuck! Remind me to not to prank her again. She punches like Denver...!" Hayden whines while remembering his and Denver's fight in past.

Triple updates yay... you guys just makes me so happy.. Lol I can't help it. Once again, I would like to say thank you so much. I appreciate all of my readers...🌹❤️❤️

Get early access to the completed book on patreon. Link's in my profile.....