45

Ivy took deep breaths to calm the slight panic in her chest down. She woke up just few hours ago. She had found herself blindfolded and her hands tied behind a pole to restrict her movements. There was also a cold metal of chain wrapped around her ankles. Her senses were dull, she almost couldn't feel sun rays falling on top of her body.

It must have been more than three hours. Only thing that could Ivy make out in the silence of her surroundings is a dripping water sound. She couldn't understand where it was coming from but it must be near.

Few minutes of waiting later, suddenly goosebumps prickled out of her skin and a shiver chilled down her spine. Her back straightened unconsciously as she heard the sound of rusty door opening. The footsteps started coming in her direction.

"Ah so you are awake little darling." A raspy voice echoed throughout the room. She heard some movements near her body that made her heartbeat to risen up. Her blindfold was yanked away her eyes and removed completely.

Ivy struggled to adjust her vision as her eyes opened instantly taking in the harsh sunlight glaring through a open window near the roof of this abandoned looking room.

Her eyes finally adjusted to her surroundings and she made eye contact with the person standing in front of her. The man in front of her was totally unfamiliar but for some reason looked familiar. She was sure that it must be the first time she was seeing him but something told her that she know him.

Ivy carefully maintained eye contact with him and her eyes widened when she realized that her eyes were completely identical like him. Was that a coincidence? The man smirked at her as he could practically see the gears running on top of her head. Nothing less could be expected from Lucifer's daughter.

He waited until three second and as he thought about it first, she really did recognized him.

"Y-you! You are related to my father's family." She stated in an accusing tone as her eyes slightly narrowed. The man could see that she was an splitting image of Elena too.

"So I was right to assume that you will eventually figure it out." He hummed as if this thought excited him.

Ivy understood the vulnerability of this situation. She was in an grave danger right now if this man was someone related to her father's side family. She was aware of conflict between them same like in her mother's family. Lucifer had told her about this same.

Though, Lucifer never really believed that his side family would try to harm Ivy but he had told her to be remain extra careful if she ever come across Elena's brothers.

"What do you want from me?" Ivy asked the man in front of her. She was cautious, a little scared but she forced herself to remain confident. She won't let him see through her fear and give him a chance to make her feel even more vulnerable. It would only be a matter of few days. She just have to survive.

She told herself in her mind calmly.

"Completely straightforward like your father and brothers, I see, but little darling you can't hide your fear." Chuckling, he let his finger graze at her cheek making her jerk awake from his touch.

"Feisty like Elena hmm. You must really believe that your brothers and father will come to save you but let me tell you that you are not meeting them again. They will never find you." He laughed loudly and backed away from her.

Ivy glared at him before speaking in a clear voice.

"I don't care about any bullshit you speak but I trust my family. My both families actually. They will come. They will come to save me. Just you wait!"

The man barked out a laughter. It took him few seconds to calm down.

"You amuse me little darling. It will be fun keeping you around here and you will know soon what I want from you." He smirked and stood up on his full height.

"Later." With that, he was out of the room after slamming the door shut.

Ivy let herself relax back and her back slouched slightly. Her head hung with her hair framing her face like curtain. She didn't care whatever this man say but Ivy believed in her families. She would be getting out of here soon.

I hope you guys like the double updates. Give these chapters a ⭐ if you really like them and make sure to comment your views.

Get access to the completed book on my Patreon page. Link is in my profile....❤️

Have a good day/night 💞

Love Davina..🌹