27

"Hello little step sister." Ivy's eyes widens at his words. He can't be really her stepbrother but she also can see resemblance between him and Seth, her stepfather.

"What the fuck do you want?" Alessio asks annoyed and angry.

"I just wanted to meet her. Chill." He gives her a lopsided smile that looks polite yet creepy at the same time.

"Ivy right?"

Ivy nods a little confused.

"I'm Jayden. Your one of stepbrother." He extends his hand forward. But Ivy makes no move to shake his hand.

For some reason, this guy doesn't fit right. There's something in his eyes that was scaring her.

"That's my twin, Hayden." He points at the second guy while shoving his hand back in his pocket. His brother's staring at them from their table.

"Hello."

She awkwardly smiles at him. But it drops at his next words as he waves at her.

"You are pretty ugly."

"You motherf----" A very angry Alessio and scowling Denver were about to stand up but Ivy grabs their hands while slowly shaking her head.

Jayden tsked with a shake of his hand.

"I apologize on behalf of Hayden. Being painfully blunt is in his personality trait."

Ivy just keep frowning.

Does he also mean that she is ugly?

These guys were weird.

"I think that's enough of introduction. Get out of our sight." Denver was the one to spit these words out.

"Of course and Ivy, I and my family are eagerly waiting for the day when you will live with us." With that he spins on his heels and walks towards his table.

Ivy keeps watching them curiously when he puts his legs on the table while typing something on his phone.

As the day ended, Ivy and her brothers were on their way back home. She meets her father, Valentino, Eliza and Micah in the living room.

Their conversation pauses as soon as Ivy steps into the room. She looks a little dazed when she sits beside Valentino.

"Did something happen?" Eliza was the first one to break the silence.

As Alessio told them everything, they all looked at Ivy who was fiddling with her fingers and staring at them.

"You are beautiful." Valentino side hugs her with a smile on his face.

"W-what?" Ivy looks up at his face confused.

"I said you are the most beautiful girl. You are a princess." Ivy couldn't help but blush at his words making others chuckle.

"Umm he called me ugly. That isn't really bothering me."

Yes, she was lying.

His blunt 'compliment' really bothered her a little but it was stupid. But atleast she feels much better now at Valentino's words.

"I am just feeling a little off. Hayden and Jayden are both weird." She shrugs a little.

"Their whole family is actually weird. They are bunch of psychos." Eliza stresses on his words. Ivy could understand that the situation with her stepbrothers was little messier.

Ivy isn't gonna lie that she is not scared. The thought of staying with her stepfamily who apparently ordered someone to stab her once was uncomfortable.