48

Ivy smiled widely when her eyes met with a familiar pair of eyes. After abandoning her bags, she sprinted towards them. A small giggle escaped her lips when she was engulfed in two pair of arms, in a group hug.

Her older twin brothers- Alessio and Denver hugged their little sister tightly.

"I missed you idiots." Ivy teased them both but yelped when Denver pinched her side.

Suddenly Alessio's gaze met Matthew who was holding Ivy's bags and nervously shifting on his feet.

"Who the hell is he?" Alessio asked. Ivy pulled away from them and glanced back at Matthew.

"Oh well. He-umm-him--he's my friend." Ivy bit her bottom lip while answering.

Matthew waved at them awkwardly.

"Friend? You say?" Denver raised his brow.

"Yeah friend." Ivy nervously tried to wave his suspicion off.

"Why is he here then?"

"Well he wanted to see this city and I told him that he should tag along with me here."

"Right. What's your name again?" Alessio asked.

"Matthew sir. It's nice to meet you. Ivy talks a lot about you." Matthew chuckled while extending his hand forward.

Alessio shook his hand back looking skeptical but Denver simply ignored him.

"So he will be staying at our place too?" He asked Ivy who just nodded with a sweet smile displayed on her face. Denver looked less than impressed.

Finally, they allowed them to settle in the car. Matthew was trying his best to only look outside and watch the scenery, ignoring Denver's piercing stare on him; Ivy was chatting animatedly with Alessio.

"Wow." Matthew gulped looking at the security members assigned around Ivy's huge mansion. It was extraordinarily beautiful and Matthew was too much surprised.

As Ivy took a step out of the car, she was immediately scooped up from the ground and engulfed in a familiar embrace.

Smiling, Ivy inhaled the familiar scent of her brother and shoved her face in his chest. Matthew was busy awing looking at this tall person hugging his girlfriend. He was easily few inch taller than twins and he looked like some handsome fictional mafia boss.

"You have grown a little taller." Valentino chuckled. Ivy smiled cheekily. She now easily reached his chest but sadly it wasn't enough.

"But it isn't that much, Tony. I feel like you have grown super taller." She giggled.

Her eyes fell on Eliza and Micah who were standing behind him. She gave them a hug and took a long look at her home.

"Where's papa?" She asked suddenly feeling her heart beating loudly. This was all that nostalgic feeling. She was finally home.

"He's inside." Tony wrapped his arm around her shoulder and started to lead her inside. But Ivy glanced back at Matthew and waved him to come over as she stepped through the doors.

This action didn't remain undetected by Tony, Eliza and Micah. Eliza and Micah narrowed their eyes at the young boy who just nervously smiled while sweating bullets.

Ivy didn't know when her eyes got teary as she come across a gentle gaze.

"Papa." She whispered.

Valentino smiled and removed his arm from her shoulder, letting her run towards their father.

She crashed against his chest and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"My little star." Lucifer whispered and kissed the crown of her head.

He gently pulled her away from himself and tilted her chin up.

"Let me take a good look of you." He examined her face under his gentle gaze and wiped a tear that fell across her cheek.

"Y-you have grown." Others frowned, surprised when Lucifer stuttered.

"Five years ago you were my little girl. Maybe you have grown now but you will always be my little girl." Ivy giggled at his heartful comment.

"That means you have to leave this little boyfriend of yours. You are too young for this." He commented.

Ivy cursed under her breath, scowling from inside but continued to smile anxiously.

"What boyfriend, Papa? Matthew is my friend."

"I never said his name." Lucifer chuckled and moved his gaze to look at Matthew's pale face. He looked close to getting heart attack under the glaring contest of Ivy's brothers and now Lucifer just simply looked at him but still it was scary.

"Papaaa! I knew it. You already know about this." Ivy whined making Eliza snicker quietly.

"I really like Matthew, papa." She tugged his sleeve and pouted.

Lucifer flickered her forehead with his two fingers with a small smirk evident on his face.

"No."

Ivy dramatically fell down on the floor.

"This is absurd."