46

Ivy couldn't understand what actually was happening around her but she faintly felt her body being dragged somewhere.

Her senses were numb, they weren't working but Ivy felt sudden sharp lights illuminating all around the room.

Her hands were handcuffed behind her and there were chains around her ankles.

There was a loud sound of someone speaking as Ivy felt her body dropped down completely on the floor.

Under that voice, Ivy felt the floor vibrating beneath her. She tried to listen closely to the voice.

She wanted to understand why there was too much yelling.

"Eighty thousand dollars!" A voice screamed around the whole arena followed by more shouting.

Ivy just laid there motionless while staring at the people in front of her with dazed eyes.

Behind all these people, in the far corner stood two men. One was clenching his fists too hard. His eyes held an intense amount of rage. He was having a hard time controlling his anger in.

But the second man standing beside him looked calm. Sure there was a small amount of tenseness in his posture but the rest of his body language was expressionless.

"She is drugged!" Valentino murmured in a heavy tone. His body was shaking and his fists were clenching too hard.

"Don't act so reckless. Our main motive is to bring Ivy out of here in safety first. Lucifer doesn't want to indulge her in this bloodshed. Once Ivy is out of here, no one is going to stop you."

Valentino took a deep breath and looked at his partner, his friend who had his eyes solely directed on Ivy. He wasn't letting his emotions run deep unlike him.

"You are right Sinister." Valentino sighed and took the microphone in his hand.

"I never ever imagined that I would have to do this one day." At his words, Sinister also let out a invisible twinge of cringe.

"One hundred and fifty million dollars!" Silence surrounded around the arena. Jaws hit the floor and heads snapped back in these two's direction.

*************

Valentino finally felt relieved when  Ivy was only on a foot distance from him. He took a step forward and leaned down to inspect her bruised, beaten face feeling the anger in his chest starting to arise again. But he remained calm. Atleast for now.

"She's all yours. Just tame this wild cat a little and I can assure you that she's worth every dollar that you spent." The vile man smiled.

Valentino resisted the every urge to give him a trip to hell right there but instead he just smiled hiding his gritting teeth.

"We should take leave now." Sinister said.

"Of course." The man left the room to attend his other associates and Valentino carried Ivy out of the outrun building with Sinister following closely behind.