50

Sneaking away from Eliza's piercing eyes was extremely tough but Ivy was confident in herself. But Matthew for crying out loud was sweating profusely in fear.

"You think it's a good idea?" He whispered in her ear. Ivy just only grinned and looked back at Eliza who was walking two steps behind them. She shared a grin with him making him raise his eyebrow in suspicion. She again turned to look straight.

"Yes....I have planned everything out. This date will be a success, trust me." She mumbled out

Somehow they managed to barely get vanish from Eliza's vision line. To say Eliza was fuming with anger when he couldn't find the couple anywhere.

Ivy and Matthew ran outside to see the cab already waiting for them. They entered and both sighed in a little relief.

"Your brothers and dad are so going to kill us." Matthew warned.

"But it is fun. Isn't it?"

"Yeah. It is the fun of last few minutes of my life." He stated sarcastically.

Ivy ignored him and looked outside the window. Finally they arrived at Ivy's favourite cafe.

She was quick to get out, grumply followed by Matthew.

"Let's go. I am dying to spend this time alone with you without the suspicious eyes boring into us." Ivy pulled him inside.

"This place is nice." Matthew commented while looking around the 90's theme cafe. It was peaceful inside with some slow music humming in the air.

"Oh man! I missed this place so much." Ivy sighed and plopped down on the seats in the corner of the hall.

They ordered their food and grabbed each others hands.

"So which one of my brother scares you a lot?" Ivy asked with a hint of teasing in her voice. Matthew gave her a really look.

"You should ask which one of them doesn't scare me. I mean exactly there is no one in that category. Your brothers are all so intimidating. I don't know how would you stay put with them. Especially your stepbrothers." He shudders in fear making Ivy laugh.

"Don't you laugh like that. I am scared what might they do to me now. I am blaming you alone for this one." He pointed his shaky finger at Ivy who just shrugged while taking a sip of her drink.

"They can't stay mad at me forever, ya know. They all find me cute." She smiled in victory as Matthew scowled.

"I can't believe such huge personalities can find something like you cute."

"Hey. I am offended." She slapped his arm before laying her head down on his arm.

Their peaceful time was cut off when they heard scampering of chair. Ivy gasped, staring at Sinister with wide eyes when he came to sit in front of them, really out of nowhere.

"Oh umm h-hii Sinister." Ivy laughed nervously. Her tone turned a little high pitched. Whereas Matthew paled.

"Having a date I see?" He asked sounding mildly interested but his face didn't give away anything.

"Oh date hehe no. It's just a friendly lunch. You know Papa will never allow me to come on a date with Matthew." She wanted to facepalm at her own reasoning.

Obviously he didn't believe her.

"Yeah, I saw Eliza outside. Why didn't he join you two?" It was the second time Sinister was really speaking that much and participating in some conversation equally. But Ivy had this bad feeling.

"Eliza is outside?" Matthew asked.

"No! Here..." His voice rang and Ivy and Matthew found him casually relaxing on the table beside them. How? When did he come here?

"Umm I am sorry Eliza." Matthew muttered an apology loudly but Ivy pouted.

"That's so unfair."