26

Check out the newest collection of my 3 Patreon books on Wattpad if you wish 🤍🖤

There's an chilly silence present in the air when Ivy steps out of the car. Ivy hesitantly looks around to see that almost everyone is staring at them.

Her stomach twists somewhat uncomfortably.

Her eyes for some reason pushes past some random people but they finally fixated on one person. Dark eyes stared right back at her.

Ivy holds back a shiver and tugs on her father's sleeve while slowly backing behind his broad frame almost like hiding behind him.

Lucifer recognizes her almost immediately. She is standing a good thirty feet away from them. A haunting smirk is playing on her lips and her bloodshot eyes promised something evil.

Elena! The love of his life. His wife. But what today Lucifer was seeing is totally opposite.

Her so called husband named Seth was staring right at them. He smirks at Lucifer and wraps his arm around Elena. They both enters inside the courtroom.

"Was that her husband?" Ivy's voice was merely a whisper. But her brothers and father heard her perfectly. Alessio nods his head silently answering her question.

"It's time to go in." Lucifer announces with a sigh and his sons and daughter follows his words.

Next complete hour was exhausting for Ivy. Never once her mother or stepfather looked in her direction but still Ivy could feel that they were keeping an eye on her.

Ivy was emotionlessly drained, the dread in her stomach had made her a little nauseous.

Her ears starts to ring when Lucifer gained the official rights of her custody but she was to spend a 3 days and 2 nights with her mother once a month.

It was going to be awful.

Ivy chose to ignore her mother and stepfather's stare and rushes to get into the car. There was something strange.

Ivy couldn't see a motherly love or gentleness in her mother's stare just like in her photos that Ivy had seen but in present there's an evilness present in her eyes that looks identical like her brothers.

"Everything will be fine. This procedure will only continue until you turn 18 and then it is upto you whether you want to spend time with her again or not."

Her father squeezes her hand to calm her nerves down but there is a growing curiosity in Ivy's mind from since the time they stepped out from the courtroom.

"Why did you agree to her plead to spend a little time with me?"

Lucifer sighs.

"This doesn't matter now and there was no other alternative back then." Ivy slowly nods.

"One more thing. You can resume your school again with your brothers." Ivy nods her head again at Lucifer's words. Now it was relatively a little safe to continue her life as old times but the change will be that she has her family with her.

****************

"Have a good day, Ivy." Valentino kisses his little sister's forehead. After the long car ride, Ivy finally arrives at school along with her brothers.

"Ohhh. I miss this." She sighs dramatically making Alessio chuckle. Denver shakes his head and lead her towards her first class.

As the day continues on, Ivy isn't really bothered after seeing the dirty looks the girls are secretly giving her. Boys were just too scare to even look at her.

Ivy puts her whole attention in the studies. As the lunch time arrives, for some reason Ivy feels a small uncomfortable feeling gnawing in her chest. It was same like that day.

"Are you ok, Ivy?" Alessio asks after looking at Ivy's face. She was frowning.

"I don't know. I just don't feel rig--" She is cut off mid sentence when the door of cafeteria is slammed open.

Her head snaps back at the entrance to see two guys who are most likely twins.

Wearing all black attire, with multiple piercings and tattoos, there are emotionless look and smirk implanted on their faces.

"What the fuck are they doing here?" Alessio grumbles under his breath. Ivy didn't really pay attention to his words.

Her heart drops when she realized that these newcomers are looking right at her as they moves towards the other table beside them.

The group who was previously sitting there, literally sprints away as they stand above them, towering over them.

One of the guy catches her eye for a second. He smiles widely at her and starts approaching their table. Ivy's shoulders trembles in nervousness for some reason.

She sensed it. She didn't see it but sensed a little tension that her brothers radiated. Alessio stiffens slightly that it was almost unnoticeable but she manages to catch it.

Denver had his back straightened too when that guy stood in front of their table. His eyes sparkles with mischievousness but it doesn't look innocent.

"Hello little step sister."

I can't promise if you will find it interesting lol but what do you think?

Get early access of the completed book on Patreon. Direct link of my Patreon page is in my profile 🖤🤍