38

Yesterday the near to death experience spiked a new fear and anxiety in Ivy's mind. It took her an hour to finally come out of her shocked shell.

She overheard Lucifer and Sinister talking. Yes, Sinister and Vikram tagged them along to 'Santiago mansion'.

This whole bomb implanting set up was done by their family and Seth's family common rival. One who's the reason of death of her sister and all those problems and suffering of past.

Their families are working together on taking him down. Even Elena is being completely supportive in this case.

Another week rolled by soon. By the end of this month, Ivy and her brothers possibly including her stepbrothers will be graduated from highschool.

Rest of the days finally went by without any possible drama. After the exams, Ivy enjoyed her free time by going on travelling and shopping with her brothers. Lucifer and her also settled a father-daughter date just two days ago.

Eliza is being less meanie these days and he have even let Ivy drag him on a shopping spree. These past days have been nothing but fun.

But her mood slightly sours after remembering that she will have to survive the three days with her stepfamily.

Reluctantly, Ivy takes her leave and she finally arrives at her step family's mansion.  Just like last time Hayden's showers her by welcoming her and calling her by her 'nickname'.

Jayden is being polite creepy like last time. Same day, Elena have been dragging her on shopping day. Her every move is just bragging about godly richness.

Ivy is being little weary of her mother because she tried to hook her up with this handsome stranger that she 'not so accidentally' bumped into with. Elena literally pushed Ivy into that guy's arms.

Ivy is embarassed at her mother's action. Her mother is being on settling her life at some another level. The nickname that she have given to Ivy in between this whole shopping trip was even more ridiculous.

"Please stop calling me 'little Peanut'." Ivy groans.

Elena ignores her and shoves the another bag in guard's arms. Ivy is being nothing but sympathetic to these poor guards. The four guards that have been following them around with handful of bags in their arms looks exhausted.

Hell, Ivy is exhausted too. Her mother have been dragging her from one store to another from since the morning and now it is late afternoon.

The good thing is that her mother isn't  settled on buying everything pink. But it is the only good thing.

"I think it's enough. I am tired..." Ivy whines but her mother just sends her a annoyed look.

"Oh shush little peanut. We are almost done."

"You have been saying this from last two hours." Her mother ignores her. She is staring at some collection of gold and silver rings with adoration and glee in her eyes. Ivy could swear that she saw her mother's eyes twinkling in one split second.

Ivy just wishes hopelessly that this shopping trip finally overs. So she can take a long nap. She have no idea how her mother is so energetic.

Finally complete 45 minutes later, Elena announces that she is done for now. But she changes her mind when her eyes catches something.

Ivy literally starts to sob mentally when her mother drags her to presumably 'last store'.