36

Ivy walks with a usual skip in her steps. She finally pauses near her father's study. Her ears perks up at the mention of her name in her father's conversation with Valentino.

She did not want to but could not help and press her ear against the door to listen clearly.

"You can come in Ivy. The door is open." A small squeal of surprise bursts through her lips when Valentino's small shout reaches her ears.

With a embarrassing blush on her cheeks, she steps through the small gap of the door and mumbles a small hii.

Looking up, she finds Lucifer's face switching from amusement to his typical sternness.

"Bad Ivy." Valentino chuckles and gives her a small poke on her forehead with his two fingers.

"I talked to twins already. You can visit the orphanage anytime if you want. But your brothers will stay with you the whole time." Lucifer says instantly much to Ivy's relief that she wouldn't need to convince him.

Suddenly Micah rushes inside the room with a frantic look on his face.

"Godfather!" He all do but shouts. Ivy jumps a little in surprise. Seeing Micah behaving like this was a bit off coming and new.

"What's the matter?" Lucifer raises his brow.

"G-godmother. S-she's here." He chokes out as small tears pools in his eyes. This explains that him and Eliza were equally close to Elena.

Ivy immediately moves even more closer to Valentino in dear thinking that Elena is here to take her back. Valentino calmly wraps his arm around her shoulder to provide comfort.

Lucifer walks outside with a dead expression on his face and Valentino and others follows him shortly.

There are many theorize processing in Ivy's mind. But she do not know which one is right or the reason of Elena's coming here us just unexpected.

Ivy first notices the grimacing silence in the living room and then the anger that radiates in high degree from her twin brothers' bodies.

She looks at Eliza who is looking ahead with a straight face.

Looking forward, her eyes falls on her mother. She is casually sitting on the couch and that 'too much' kind of casual; with a wicked smirk playing on her lips. A habit that Ivy is used to notice in Denver previously.

From any point, she looks no less than 25 years old woman. She still looks young and beautiful even she was crossing 40's.

"What are you doing here?" Lucifer asks straight in a tone that makes Ivy flinch.

"Can't I come to visit my daughter and 'sons'?" Now her words are close to make her brothers wince.

Suddenly Ivy feels anger submerging in her chest. She steps forward.

"You didn't remember about your 'sons' in all these past years and now you look 'all' concerned?" Ivy is close to pounce at her. In her mind, no one can get away easily after targeting her brothers.

Alessio slowly pulls her back beside him so she is standing in the middle, between him and Denver.

Elena stands up as the twisted smile on her lips widens.

"Now that I are, you are sure growing quite balls here, little girl."

"State your business." Lucifer speaks up before anyone can open their month to answer her. Elena smirks turning towards him buy as she looks at him, her smirk falters a bit for some reason.

"I have gotten few wedding proposals for her and I want you to look through them and select one along with me."

Lucifer's hand twitches. If anyone was drinking something right now, they would have spar it right across Elena's face.

Ivy is too stunned, pale to even form any words or react.

"SHE'S ONLY FUCKING 17!" Lucifer growls.

Elena flinches and takes a step back. But she holds her balance and glares up at him.

"So what? The fast her life settled is best!"

"Like hell! I will allow this to happen. She's not yet ready for taking these decisions and these decisions are her own. Not mine and not yours, you crazy woman!" Elena froze before her eyes turns slit in anger.

"What did you just call me?!" She snaps.

"Now your ears does not work huh?" Lucifer mocks but he looks nowhere to be playful.

Did her father really roasted her? Ivy muses at thought as she comes out from the state of shock.

She almost laughs when she notices a pink hue covering Elena's cheeks. She is embarrassed and irritated.

"W-whatever! I will be sending them one by one to meet her and I will be waiting to see how you are going to stop me!" She stated through her slightly cracking voice.

"Indeed we shall see." Lucifer says as he narrows his eyes down at her determined face.

"Until we meet again, Ivy." After grabbing her designer bag, Elena is on her way out of the door. When she finally leaves, Eliza whistles.

"Well that was epic." Everyone could not help but agree silent oh.