44

Ivy hugged Elena and twins and greeted the rest of the family with a smile on her face. She took them to her father and brothers. Everyone could only just stare in shock when the both families members nodded stiffly instead of starting to strangle each other as they first expected.

Ivy was glad that the fight didn't break through. She was coming downstairs again after using the restroom when suddenly a hand caught her wrist from behind. A grim covered sweaty hand clamped over her mouth making her eyes widen.

A sharp pain of needle pierced right through her skin making her let out a muffled yell as her body instantly started to grow numb. "Move now!" A voice commanded as Ivy felt her numb body being hastily secured over a broad shoulder.

A tear rolled down her cheek as the man jumped out of the window and landed directly on his feet. Her head spun wildly and her vision darkened. She faintly felt her body being thrown on a rough surface and some door was slammed shut. The car started moving and Ivy lost her consciousness fully.

Valentino frowned when he suddenly felt his heartbeat slowed down. Cold sweat broke through his skin and on some weird  instinct, he looked around and tried to find a certain someone.

"Where is Ivy?" Lucifer asked suddenly. He was looking around too with a little distress shown on his face.

"Umm she went to the bathroom few minutes ago." Eliza who was standing close by informed.

Their conversation caught in the ears of Lombardi family and Sinister looked at them while tilting his head to the side.

Five minutes more passed and Valentino clenched his fists, his heartbeat getting louder now in panic.

"I'm going upstairs to look for her." Alessio was the first one to break the chilly silence.

Denver and Lombardi twins wordlessly followed him as the adults and elder brothers barked orders to the guards.

"Bring me the security footages."

"Make sure no one steps out from here."

As Micah came back with the laptop, the twins came downstairs empty handed. Their facial expressions and body language showed anything but calm.

Both families stood in silence and checked the live footage of Ivy being drugged and abducted by a strange masked man. One other masked man accompanying him.

Vikram was furious and he was having hard time to not to burst in anger just like few others. Valentino and Sinister remained alerted but unnaturally calm. They needed to think and if they throw a rage fit, it will only waste their times.

Elena was crying. Seth looked a little unaffected of all this ordeal but he still put his arm around Elena's waist and pulled her closer to his chest to comfort her.

Lucifer was completely emotionless. His daughter was kidnapped by someone right under his nose. He could silently plan for the torture he was going to make her captor face.

Cade was the only one to really burst out in anger and annoyance.

"Your security is shit!" He commented.

Before he could say anything else to provoke the Santiago family, Vikram placed his hand on over his little brother's shoulder.

"Instead of blaming others, it's best that we put our attention solely on finding her."

Cade grunted but agreed nonetheless.

It wasn't the time to fight each other but work together.