Unexpected Guest

Tehe more smut

The sounds of my wife's moans and whimpers of pleasure had me soaking through my panties. Narcissa had been away for her potions research for two days and even though thats not a terrible amount of time apart, I missed her with every fiber of my being.

The way she squirms against me as I fuck her. The way she tosses her head back with her eyes tightly shut when I hit the one spot that makes her lose control. And how she screams my name in pleasure and begs me to make her cum.

"Close honey! Make me cum!" She begged. "P-please!"

I gave her clit a light nip and she let out a high pitched cry, cumming all over my fingers, gently flopping on top of me as I worked her through her high.

"God I missed you." She husked, closing the distance between us again, as she began to ravage my body.

"O-oh!" I moaned, tossing my head back as the pureblood witch sucked and nipped down my neck, finding my sweet spots. "Cissa if you- Oh!- keep this up- Uh! Yes!- I won't last very long."

"Mmmm we have all night my sweet." She smirked, shoving my panties aside as she thrust two fingers into my soaked entrance.

Deciding to give into the pleasure that my wife was giving me, I didn't hold back.

At this moment in time, I'm pregnant with our child and I'm at the wonderful stage of pregnancy where I am horny all of the time.

"Baby- Oh!" I moaned, thrusting my hips up to meet hers.

Cissy began sucking on my nipples, with just the right amount of pressure, knowing they were very sensitive at the moment.

My hands found her bi colored locks, tugging her head impossibly closer to my chest as she fucked me deeper and harder, hitting all the places and giving me the pleasure only she could give me.

"Such a good girl little dove." She murmured against my chest.

"S-so close petal. Please." I whimpered as I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Please what darling?" She cooed.

I let out a whine.

"Use your words." She said, slowing her movements.

"Please Cissy! Let me cum! Wanna cum for you! Wanna be your good girl." I cried.

Narcissa smirked and pecked my lips before fucking me harder and faster than I could process.

"My good girl. Cum for me darling. Cum hard." She murmured.

I tossed my head back, my back arching as I reached my orgasm with a high pitched cry.

I came all over Narcissa's fingers as she worked me through the aftershocks.

When I had gone limp, she kissed back up my body, shoving her fingers soaked with my juices into my mouth.

I let out a groan as I sucked them clean.

"You did so well Eda. You're my perfect girl. I love you so much." She cooed, pressing kisses all over my head.

She laid down next to me on the couch and pulled me impossibly closer.

"I missed you so much petal." I said, a single tear rolling down my cheek as I spoke.

She looked down at me with a small smile and pecked my lips.

"I missed you too little dove. And our baby dove too."

We laid there for a moment, kissing softly, preparing for round 2 when a knock at the door interrupted us.

We both looked up in surprise, wondering who would be at our door at 8:30 at night.