Baby Time

Imagine having divorced parents (cries in trauma)

God I hate being pregnant. Well thats not true. I love being pregnant but I am so uncomfortable right now I want to pull my hair out.

But even worse than that, a mix up had occurred and my mom was currently staying with us at the same time as my dad and step mom. When I say that Cissy and I are in over our heads, I'm not joking. Andy and Teddy have been visiting multiple times a week since Andy is our midwife and Teddy is my godson and I have fo say, they are the highlight of this shit storm. At this point in time, I am almost nine months pregnant and am due in mid September.

My mom, dad, and stepmom have been staying with us for only a day and Cissy and I are going crazy.

September 10th-
"Good morning bumblebee." Cissy said, her arm still wrapped around my very swollen belly as she had taken on the role of the big spoon since I had gotten pregnant.

"Morning Cissa dove." I sighed contently, slowly rolling over to kiss her good morning.

A loud crash snapped us out of our blissful state of waking up to each other.

"God damnit Kent!"

I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Fuck off Rachel!" My dad yelled back.

"I'm gonna kill them." I muttered angrily. Cissy tried to grab my arm but even heavily pregnant, I was too fast for her and was out the door in my maternity tank top, and shorts about to hex my divorced parents for waking me up.

As I walked out I could hear the three of them bickering.

"I'm sorry who the fuck do you think you are speaking to my husband like that?!" My stepmom snapped.

I stormed into the kitchen basically breathing fire with a crazed look in my eyes when they looked up and saw me.

"IT IS 7 IN THE MORNING AND I AM 9 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH A MAGICAL CHILD THAT NEVER STOPS KICKING! CAN YOU THREE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET MY WIFE AND I SLEEP IN PEACE?!" I snarled.

"Language Eda!" My dad said

I fixed him with a raised brow and the don't fuck with me face I gave my students and he shut up.

Cissy appeared a moment later putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Morning everyone." She said with a strained smile.

"Sorry Eda." My dad said.

"For the love of god you're all grown ass adults. Can you be alone without arguing for 5 minutes while Narcissa and I get changed?" I asked rubbing my temples as Cissy rubbed my back.

"Yes. We're sorry." My mom said.

"Good. Dad how about you start on breakfast. I'll be out to help in just a moment." I said, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Sounds good honey. What would you like?"

"A fertata. We have everything in the kitchen."

"And help yourselves to whatever is in the pantry." Narcissa said before apparating us back to the bedroom.

"Cissy can't we just send them to a hotel? I truly only wanted my mom here and she just showed up unannounced like the other two." I whined