The One Where Narcissa Gets High

"What is it?" Narcissa was staring at the long joint Eda was holding out to her.

"Its a joint. You smoke it to get high." Eda said, holding the blunt up to her mouth and taking a hit of the freshly lit pot.

Narcissa watched as Eda inhaled the burning plant, and exhaled what could only be described as beautiful smoke.

"Thats good shit." Eda whispered.

Narcissa spent a moment studying her wife and the joint she was holding before reluctantly taking it between her fingers and taking a big hit before breaking into a coughing fit.

"Fuck! Thats brutal! How-"

"Ah shit I'm sorry Cissy, try not to inhale so much when you take a hit. It takes years of smoking to ease the burn. And fight you instincts to cough. It never ends well. Like that time Lucius and I drunkenly did the cinnamon challenge." Eda said giggling.

"Ok. And yes lets not repeat that." She said seriously. "God its so strong! Good thing we're outside."

"Yeah... but its good for the soul. And the aches and pains. Does wonders for my back." Eda pointed out.

Narcissa nodded, knowing it must be good if it can help her wife's back pain. Nothing worked for it.

- 1 hr later -

They were high as kites.

Narcissa was staring off into space, giggling at random moments.

"Hey. Hey ba- baby..." cissy slurred, giggling.

"Whats up Cissameseed?"

"Is-isn't lasagna Just spaghetti flavored cake? Like think about it." She said seriously.

"Ah man you're right! Damn if you think about it, your stomach?"

"Yeah?" She replied intrigued.

"Babe your stomach. It thinks all potatoes are mashed potatoes!" Edaline exclaimed.

"Damn. Did you know men were a mistake?" Cissy asked.

"Narcissa I've met Lucius. Of course he was a mistake." Eda said cracking up.

"Hey! Thats not- actually yeah fair point. He was a mistake. But I... I forgot what my point was."

Edaline was cracking up at her wife being high for the first time.

"Hey... hey Eda..."

"Yes baby?"

"What happens if I get scared half to death twice?? Do I get scared full to death? Oh god!" Narcissa was freaking out. "Don't you dare scare me! What if I die?!"

Eda took Narcissa's hands.

"Baby calm down. You don't get scared half to death. Thats a bunch of hogwash."

"Why are you talking about our school?" She asked, forgetting everything she just said. "What does hogwash have to do with this?"

"Hogwarts. You mean Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry dear."

"Thats what I said! Hogwash School of wizardcraft and witchardy!" She slurred.

"Ok thats enough pot for you. Lets go to bed."

"Carry me." Narcissa lifted her arms out as Edaline rolled her eyes and carried her wife upstairs.

Once they were in pajamas, Narcissa laid in Eda's arms as Eda began to fall asleep.

"Hey. Hey baby. Are you awake?" Narcissa asked.

Eda groaned.

"What do you want?"

"Oh good you are. I just realized something!" She said.

"Oh yeah? Whats that?" Eda replied.

"When you vacuum... you become a vacuum cleaner! Oh my god!"

"Go to bed or no cuddles." Eda grumbled.

"Ok ok. I'm sorry."

"Good. Night night."

"Don't let the bed bugs bite." Narcissa said, biting Eda's arm.

"Oi! Enough you little bed bug!"

Narcissa fell asleep giggling to herself that night.