Can I Come Home

Hehe I promised new Chapters

A knock at my door startled me from my swirling thoughts. Narcissa had left five days ago and hadn't been home since. We had had a terrible fight. And I... I hate myself for it but I told her to leave. And she did. And dear god I miss her so much. I havent slept. I can't sleep without her next to me or in my arms. I haven't eaten or left the house. I've been in a never ending daze of guilt and heartache that never seemed to fade. It was so stupid. The fight seemed so pointless now. I... I just want my Cissa home. I need her. I need to have her in my arms again. I need to apologize. Beg for forgiveness. She doesn't want to see me. She probably won't come home. I don't know where she is or if she is ok. I can't do anything except pray she comes back. We were both in the wrong but it doesn't matter. I need to tell her how much I love her. I can't live without her.

Tears blurred my vision as I sat on my couch starring into the flames of the fire. I was sat with my knees to my chest In nothing but Cissa's old oversized Slytherin jumper and a pair of boy shorts.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as the tears rolled down my cheeks. "I miss you."

A soft knock startled me from my thoughts. It was late. Half past midnight and it was pouring rain. No one would come round this late. Least of all Narcissa Black. Grabbing my wand, I made my way carefully to the front door, opening it slowly.

My heart stopped and my eyes were wide with shock and relief. A drenched Narcissa standing on my doorstep with puffy red eyes.

"Can I come home?" She asked quietly in a broken tone that made my heart ache.

I wiped my own tears away and nodded giving her a small soft smile, as I moved to let her in, shutting and locking the door after her.

The moment she was fully in the house, I threw my arms around her and held her tighter than I ever had before. She returned my grip as we sobbed into each other, rocking each other.

"I'm so sorry Cissa. I didn't mean a word I said. Please... don't ever leave again. I love you so much petal. So so much." I cried.

"I'm sorry too Eda. I- I can't live without you. I need you. I love you little dove. I love you unconditionally." She choked out.

I pulled back from her embrace and connected our lips in a sweet kiss. It was messy and wet from the tears but it conveyed everything I needed to tell her without words. When we finally pulled apart, her arms stayed firmly glued around me, refusing to let go.

"I haven't slept since you left. I couldn't eat. I couldn't breathe without you." I whimpered kissing her head.

"I can't sleep without your arms around me darling. I never want to live like that again. Take me to bed..." she sniffled.

I nodded, pressed a chaste kiss to her lips, and moved my hands to her thighs signaling for her to wrap them around my waist once I picked her up. She held on tightly to me, whispering constant I love yous
Against my neck.

As soon as we made it back to my room, I cast a drying spell over her and magicked her into one of my tshirts and some of her panties.

"Can I-"

"Will you-"

I gave her a small smile and kissed her nose.

"You first." I said quietly, brushing strands of hair from her face.

"Will you hold me?" She whispered.

"I was going to ask if I could hold you. I will always hold you Cissy." I cooed, pulling her tightly to me.

She burrowed against me, sighing in content as I peppered light kisses on her head.
"I love you." She slurred, falling into an instant sleep.

"Love you more Petal." I whispered before drifting off myself.

---
"E-Eda?"

I jolted awake, hearing Narcissa's ethereal voice.

"I'm here sweetheart."

She smiled and kissed me softly.

"I wasn't sure you would let me come back... I was awful."

"Cissa look at me."

Her doe brown eyes found mine, both tear filled.

"I will always want you home with me. Every second with you not near was torture. Never ever leave again. Please. This is our home. Your home is here with me. You are always welcome here. Please stay." I begged.

"I am never leaving again. I love you so much."

"I love you too darling."