Mermaid Eda

This story is a trip. I have no explanation.

There had been an explosion. On the bridge. Right as the battle had ended. You couldn't think. You couldn't speak. You couldn't breathe. You were injured so badly you couldn't do anything other than lay lifeless in shock, praying that Draco was ok.

"Mother?! Mother! Help! Someone help!"

Your son was alive. Thats all that mattered to you. No one would come to help you. Your husband certainly wouldn't. Your son was alright. He had Potter. With that knowledge, you could succumb to the sleep that overtaking you.

———
3rd Person POV

"Draco?! Whats hap- oh god!" Eda gasped, horrified at Narcissa's mangled body. Even on the brink of death, she still looked beautiful.

"Professor! Please..." Draco begged as tears flowed down his face.

"Shh. I'll bring her to my home. I can heal her there and she will be safe from anyone wishing her harm." Eda said, carefully picking up the Malfoy Matriarch, holding her to her chest.

"Lets go!" Draco exclaimed.

"No. You stay here. I can't heal her with you there. It will distract me and she needs my full attention. I promise I will keep you updated and as soon as she's stable I will let you know. I promise. I will save her Draco."

He reluctantly nodded.

"Good boy. Go find Potter." Eda said, apparating Narcissa to her home.

Eda immediately cleaned and sterilized her table and laid the witch down on top of it, running diagnostic spells whilst summoning all of her medical supplies.

Two cracked ribs, a broken wrist, a sprained ankle, a broken nose, more bruises and cuts than Eda had ever seen before, and a gash on her head that needed stitching. Narcissa was in for a long stay with the young professor.

Eda's POV:

I got to work straight away, fixing the nose, and wrist right away along with the head gash. I began the process of healing her ribs and wrapped her ankle, finally finishing 2 hours later. She was still unconscious but I had already put her in a pair of my sweats, carefully I lifted her up again and took her to my bedroom, tucking her softly into my bed.

I stayed with her the entire night, changing her bandages regularly.

I had another problem as well. By the next morning, the Malfoy Matriarch had developed a fever from the stress on her body. Her temp had spiked to 102.4 which was extremely worrisome. I had her hooked up to an IV drip to keep her hydrated and it helped but she was still ill.

I had been trying to bring her body temp down by dabbing a cool wet towel on her head every few minutes when she stirred. It was late at night now and she had been out for at least 36 hours.

"W-where am I?" She choked in a low grumble.

"Here drink some water." I said softly,

Narcissa took it and downed it in three gulps.

"Do you want some more?"