✨How You Get The Girl pt.6✨

A/N: Hey guys this is a really heavy chapter. I'm putting in the SA TW here again. Read with caution please. Love yall!

Chapter 6:
The Truth Will Set You Free

Narcissa's POV:

I have come to look forward to Saturdays and I hate the reason behind it. It's because of Professor Albrecht. Every Saturday she tutors Draco in Alchemy, and I have been observing the sessions to make sure Draco is getting proper help. Since the first session, I knew Edaline was more than adequate for the job. She's incredibly talented and patient with my son, not to mention kind. As a Black, I'm well versed in hiding my emotions, in fact, I've tried to maintain a position of dislike towards the young and beautiful professor. Or at least neutrality. But everytime I see her bright smile, that stupid bright smile, a feeling of adoration grows in the pit of my stomach. Her bright nature annoys me to no end, but the thought of anything happening to her causes me great distress. It's utterly confusing.

It irked me at first when she refused to accept any sort of payment for her tutoring sessions with my son. I genuinely wanted to find some way to thank her, and when she'd mentioned her fear of losing her job due to her outburst with Umbridge, I knew exactly what to do. I had a bit of dirt on the abhorrent woman, and she would do anything to keep it a secret. So I paid her a little visit.

Flashback:

"Mrs. Malfoy. What a pleasant surprise. What can I do for you?"

She had been furiously writing a letter, I assumed it was to the minister. I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes at the hag. I mean really, the pink obsession is so tacky, her office full of cat plates is just plain creepy, and the cheap perfume made me gag.

"Hello Dolores, Did I catch you at a bad time? I can see you're in the middle of something." I said cooly.

"Not at all dear, just writing a suggestion of termination to Cornelius, that ghastly alchemy professor is highly unprofessional and threatened me during my assessment." She huffed.

"Actually I'm here because of Professor Albrecht. You will do no such thing." I said, giving her my coldest and sharpest look. My mother would have been proud.

"I beg your pardon?" She gaped. "She's a mudblood Narcissa. Why would you care about her? Unless you're going soft like your blood traitor sister." She hissed.

"Tread very carefully Umbridge, you have a lot of nerve speaking to me about my sister, when you go around the ministry pretending to be a pureblood."
"How dare you!"

"Not only do I know your secret, I have proof. And If you'd like to keep that confidential, you will do as I say. After all, who is the Wizarding World going to believe? A woman highly despised by all of her coworkers? A liar? A child torturer, thats right, I saw Potter's hand. I don't care for the boy, but to harm children? There's a special place in Azkaban for you. Not only will I reveal your blood status, your child torture will be exposed, showing how you've been lying to the minister. And you will go to prison. Now, have I made myself clear?" I said evenly, looking her dead in the eyes.

She said nothing, but gave a short nod.

"Good. We're done here. If you tell a soul about this, you can expect the same consequences." I said, exiting the room, trying to hide my smirk.