Forever and Always

Hehe fun fact guys, I was misdiagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and I in fact have Quiet Borderline Personality disorder. Massive hurt/comfort featuring Sirius, and Cissy the baby sloth

"NO! NO NO No no no... don't leave. Don't leave me Cissy. Please! I'm begging you please stay!"

I was having an episode today. A bad episode, one of the worst I've had in a long time. And I pushed Narcissa away when she tried to help.

-earlier-
Eda's POV:

"Cissy I think you should leave." I said shakily, as tears streamed down my face. Narcissa deserves better than me. I'm sick. I'm sick in the head and theres nothing I can do to cure it. It will always be there. And I put her through hell every time this happens. And she still doesn't know why!

Narcissa paled at my words.

"Did I do something? Did I hurt you Eda? I'm so sorry! I didn't-"

"Narcissa you didn't do anything to me. I'm the one doing it to you. I'm... I'm horrible. I'm a monster! You deserve an angel. Not a monster like me. So please... leave. Get as far from me as you can. I don't want to keep hurting you. I..."

She stepped closer to me and I backed away, feeling the anxiety attack hit me like a load of bricks

"N-No! D-don't touch m-me! Just l-leave!"

"I'm-"

"LEAVE!" I screamed as I struggled to breathe, agony ripping through my chest and body as I fell to the floor.

Narcissa stood there looking saddened by my words but understanding and walked to the door of our bedroom.

It hurt worse watching her leave. I cried out as I watched her turn the handle, needing her to stay. I know what I said. But I need her. Even though its selfish, I need my Cissa...

Narcissa turned her head slightly to glance at me. My eyes were closed. I couldn't watch her walk away.I couldn't watch as my actions ruined our marriage. I was shaking on the floor, in a heap of my own dispair. I had heard the door open and knew she left. My heart shattered, and I needed to fix it quick. I need her. I can't live without her... I let out a primal scream as I began to cry harder than I ever had before.

-present-

"NO! NO NO No no no... don't leave. Don't leave me Cissy. Please! I'm begging you!please stay! I need you! I'm so s-sorry! I know I'm a m-monster b-but please d-don't leave m-me!"

I felt my body giving out. Right as I was about to collapse, I felt the familiar arms of my perfect wife wrapping themselves around me, holding me tighter than ever.

"Shhh. My baby. My sweet sweet baby... I'm not leaving you bumblebee. I'm never going to leave you. I love you so much darling. I love you so much. I love you. I love you. I love you." Cissy cooed in my ear, rocking me gently in her arms as I sobbed.

"I- s-sorry Cissa." I gasped out.

"Shhh. Don't apologize for having feelings darling. I don't know what brought this on but I promise, I am not leaving you."

"D-don't deserve y-you!"

"Hush. None of that. You're stuck with me darling. I'm not going anywhere. Ever." She reassured me with her serious tone.