Crucio and Cuddles

"Crucio!"

My entire body writhed in agony. I was screaming begging for Bellatrix to stop.

"You don't want to play pet? Too bad." She taunted, getting ontop of me. She bound my body to the ground with a spell.

"No! No please! Stop! HELP!" I screamed.

"QUIET YOU FILTHY LITTLE MUD BLOOD!" She screamed.

She grabbed her knife and started making deep cuts in my skin.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"You haven't learned your lesson pet! You belong to me!" She hissed.

"NO!" I screamed

Bellatrix ripped my pants and started carving Mudblood into my stomach.

"Kill me! Please kill me!"

"Not yet pet!" She hissed.

It seemed like an eternity before she finally finished carving into my skin.
My voice was hoarse and nearly gone from screaming.

She grabbed her wand again.

"CRUCIO!"

I let out a blood curdling scream. The pain was too much to handle.

"I'm sorry! I deserve to die! I'm a filthy Mudblood! Please! Kill me!"

Bellatrix cackled. "Crucio!"

This is it. I'm going to die.

"Stupify!"

Bellatrix was thrown off me crashing to the floor.

"CISSY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" She bellowed.

Narcissa was immediately by my side, cradling me in her arms.

"Cissa?" I muttered weakly.

"Oh my darling. I'm so sorry! Stay with me little dove." She cried desperately.

Bella reached for her wand and aimed a curse but Narcissa was quicker.

"Expelliarmus!"

Bella's wand flew into Narcissa's hand.

"SHE'S A MUDBLOOD! DON'T BE ANDROMEDA CISSY! DO NOT TOUCH MY PET!"

Narcissa laid me down on the ground again before charging bella and grabbing her by the throat.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF! SHE IS OFF LIMITS BELLATRIX! I MEAN IT. YOU TOUCH HER... I'LL END YOU! SHE IS MINE! DO YOU HEAR ME? SHE. IS. MINE.!" Narcissa raged. Her tone was laced with enough venom to kill a quidditch team with one drop.

"TRAITOR!" Bella screamed.

"Obliviate."

Bella eyes went wide and dazed and Narcissa threw her on the ground and tossed her sister's wand to the side, running back to me and apparating us back to my cottage.

As soon as we got inside, Cissy sent a patronus to Minerva requesting her to allow Draco to return home to our cottage. It was under the fidelius charm so she would have to go and get him.

All her attention returned to me as she began the healing spells to stop the blood loss.

"My beautiful girl. I'll kill them. Kill them all."

"N-no Cissa... You h-have to survive. I n-need you." I choked.

When she finally healed my scars, she got some magic cream to help decrease the irritation of my Mudblood scar.

When she was done healing me for the night, she kissed my cheek, and flooed to my office in hogwarts, retrieving draco, and returned home. Draco was relieved to see me alive but sent straight to bed.

"Mother I-"

"Now Draco!" Narcissa snapped.

His eyes widened in surprise. Narcissa never snapped at him. But he nodded and went to the guest room.

Cissy once again returned her attention to me. She placed a featherlight charm on me and carefully lifted me up and carried me into our bedroom upstairs and drew a bath for me. She slowly and gently undressed me, kissing my scars. Before placing me in the tub and washing my hair and body.

When I was finally clean, she helped me out and wrapped me in a towel, carrying me back to the bedroom.

"Scourgify." She whispered, drying me instantly. She got my oversized T-shirt and panties from my pajama drawer and put them on me.

Quickly, she magicked herself into a pair of pajamas, picked me back up, allowing me to wrap my arms and legs around her and walked us to bed.

She laid me down first, moving in right next to me and holding me to her.

"Cissy..."

"I know darling. I love you too. I'm here. Let it out." She cooed, kissing my hair.

I let out a sob and cried into her chest. She stroked my hair and rubbed my back as I let the tears fall. She was crying a bit as well but my arms were wrapped tight around her to make both of us feel safe.

It was late and both Cissy and I were laying in each others arms.

After a while, I finally calmed down

"Cissy, I love you so much."

"I love you too little dove. I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough." She whimpered.

"Shhh. Its not your fault my love. Don't cry. Please don't cry." I said kissing the tears off her cheeks.

It was storming outside and none of us could sleep.

There was a knock at our bedroom door.

"Mum?" Draco said softly.

"It's alright dragon. You can come in." She said.

Draco opened the door looking anxious and exhausted.

I patted the bed.
"C'mere Ferret boy." I said smiling lightly.

He laid between us for a moment, hugging me softly.

"I'm so glad you're safe Eda." He said

"Me too." Cissy said.

Draco moved to sleep beside his mother while Narcissa held me tightly in her arms as we all drifted off to sleep.