Sick Sloth Cuddles

I woke up this morning, with a bed empty of my wife.

"Mmm Cissa?" I grumbled.

I got no reply but I did hear noises coming from the bathroom. Not so great noises. I listened for a moment and jumped out of bed when I heard retching.

"Cissy?" I knocked on the door.

"I'm fine d-darling. Go back to b-bed." She called shakily.

I shook my head and opened the door, finding Narcissa hunched over the toilet, attempting to hold her hair back as she lurched forward to throw up.

I immediately kneeled behind her and held her hair back as she emptied her stomach. She was crying softly, her shaky body looked so fragile.

"Oh Cissy..." I whispered, rubbing her back as she threw up again.

I sat with her for a few more minutes until she was done and I was left with my sweet wife crying softly.

I pulled her against my front and held her softly.

"E-Eda no. I'm gross." She whimpered.

"You could never be gross my love." I said, grabbing a towel to wipe her face.

She groaned in reply.

"Why didn't you wake me petal?" i asked softly, pressing a kiss to her hot clammy forehead.

"Didnt w-want you to s-see me like this. I h-hate being sick." She cried softly.

"Cissa... I am your wife. I love you. In sickness and health right?"

She nodded.

"Its my job to take care of you when you're sick like you take care of me when I'm in pain. Let me take care of you? Please? You're allowed to be weak Cissabug."

"Ok." She whispered.

"Good girl." I cooed, pressing a kiss to her head. "You're really warm honey. Lets brush your teeth ok? I'll take your temperature and we can snuggle in bed today." I said.

"But y-you have to t-teach." She whimpered.

"You're more important and I know Minerva will understand. My students can live without me for a day or two." I reassured her.

"I don't want to-"

"Don't you dare call yourself a bother. I know that brain of yours all too well. You are not a bother. Ever. Besides, you know how much I love to baby you." I teased.

She didn't reply but she hugged me a little tighter.

I helped her stand up to get to the sink. She brushed her teeth and gratefully accepted the mouth wash to rid the taste of bile from her mouth. Once she was done, I casted a scourgify spell to clean her up.

"Thank you d-darling." She shivered.

"Anytime my love." I said, pecking her lips.

She let me carry her back to bed. She had sweat through her pajamas from the overheated state of her fever from earlier so I grabbed a new pair.

I gently removed her night slip and gave her a pair of sweat pants and a oversized t-shirt of mine. If she wasnt sick she would have protested as "sweats are not a fashion statement Edaline" but she didnt argue.

"Your sweats are so comfy." She mumbled.

I summoned a barf bowl for her and some water along with some of my muggle gatorade because electrolytes are essential.

Once she was dressed, and had the essentials, I tucked her into bed and pecked her lips.

"I'll be right back darling. I'm just going to let Minerva know I wont be teaching today ok? I'm also going to grab my Gryffindor Jumper you love so much." I said.