Saving her

Aaaaand more smut

Everyone felt a shift when Voldemort returned. The world felt dark and tense and I, Edaline Albrecht, a pureblood witch from Slytherin had known this was coming for a long time.

My parents were known pureblood supremacists but like the Black family, they had chosen to silently support the dark lord rather than taking the mark.

I was proud to say that I didn't share their views. I didn't understand why muggle borns were any different than pureblood wizards. Pureblood houses are just old families that partook in incest to preserve the blood line. Its not like we are special. My best friend/surrogate little sister, Hermione Granger, is a muggleborn witch and she's the brightest witch of our age.

Hermione was about four years younger than me. We had met during meetings at Number 12 Grimmauld place.

I hated the nasty house I'd grown up in full of hate and misery so as soon as I could, I joined The Order of the Phoenix. And as it happened today was the day that I was given an extremely dangerous task. I was to go to the death eaters and pretend to want to kill Dumbledore, all while feeding information to the order.

"Are you bloody mad?!" I cried when Dumbledor gave me the task.

"I can assure you I am not Miss Albrecht." He said calmly. "You are the only fit for the task and it is crucial that you convince them."

"How am I to do that? I may be a pureblood and a Slytherin but I am no supporter of the dark lord. I cant even fathom partaking in the unspeakable things they do." I said

"Albus she's barely an adult. What if they find out and torture, or worse, kill her?!" Molly argued.

"It is your choice Miss Albrecht. I cannot force you into it." He said

"Professor, its not my life I'm worried about. Its my mind. The Dark Lord is known for pointing out liars."

"Miss Albrecht, you're a skilled Occlumence and Legillimence. You can Occlude Severus and next to Narcissa Malfoy and myself, he is the most skilled Legillimence in all of Europe." Dumbledore said.

"Edaline you can't seriously think about doing this." Molly said

"I'll do it." I said.

"Wonderful. But the most important thing you have to do is get Draco and Narcissa Malfoy out. We can and will protect them."

I opened my mouth to interrupt but he held up his hand. Knowing that I would say that was impossible with his father being who he is and Draco's dire need to please him.

"I understand this is no easy feat. But I know that his mother Narcissa is terrified of losing him. It will be helpful to get in her good graces. Draco loves his mother and wants to protect her. If he knows you are close with her, he will begin to trust you. I know you hate Lucius but give Mrs. Malfoy a chance to change her mind." He said.

"I understand sir. When will my mission begin?" I asked

"You will go with Severus to the next meeting. He will be your partner for this assignment so stay close to him. Do not underestimate the enemy." Dumbledore said.

"Very well."

The meeting was finished after this. I walked out of the room to say goodbye to the golden trio. Hermione was extremely upset.