The One Where Eda Tells Narcissa What Happened

ONCE AGAIN MASSIVE TW FOR SA. PLEASE SEE PREVIOUS SA FIC FOR INFORMATION. DO NOT READ IF THIS SUBJECT WILL TRIGGER YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL 💕

"Mummy? Are you ok?" My daughter Marin asked.

My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. No. I am not ok. I don't know if I'll ever be ok again. But my daughter doesn't need to know that.

I turned to her and forced a smile.

"I'm ok Mar. Now, eat your breakfast, you've got a fun day with Auntie Cissa ahead of you." I said encouragingly.

She frowned.

"I thought you were coming too." She said.

"I have a few things to do today. Its just special time for you and Auntie Cissa. Is that ok?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Yeah. But I'm worried about you mummy. You seem sad. I know I'm just a kid but I love you. I'm a good listener too." She urged. My five year old is wise beyond her years.

"I know kiddo. There are some things though, that kiddos should never have to deal with. I promise I'm ok. Mummy's got an appointment. Thats why I'm not coming with you two." I said, pulling my daughter in for a hug which was returned tenfold.

"I love you mummy."

"I love you too Mar. I love you so so much."

--
"Good morning Mar! Hows my favorite niece doing today?" Cissa asked, stepping out of the fireplace to collect Marin for their day out.

"Auntie Cissa!" Marin squealed as she ran into my girlfriends open arms.

"Hello my little flower! I missed you! Are you ready for our day out?" She asked.

Marin nodded and kissed her auntie on the cheek.

"Almost! I gotta run upstairs and get dressed." She said before bounding up the stairs to her room.

When she was gone, Narcissa moved to me and pulled me in for a hug and a kiss.

"Hello my love." She said, kissing me softly.

"Morning baby. Thank you for taking Mar today. I can't miss this appointment." I said, fidgeting with my shirt.

"I'm happy to take her." She said, frowning slightly. "Hey." She took my fidgeting hands in her own. "Whats wrong bumblebee? You're not acting like yourself. Did something happen?"

"I'm fine baby. Just tired and anxious to get to this appointment." I lied.

She raised a brow. I knew she didn't buy it, but she didn't press the issue. Cissa's good about that. She never pressures me into talking when I'm not ready.

"I'm here when you're ready." She whispered, pecking my cheek as Marin came back down.

"You look beautiful Mar. Ready?"

"Ready auntie Cissa." She replied.

"Alright then, we're off!"