Eda The Ballerina Pt 1 (All I Have)

Narcissa took a deep breath, squared her shoulders and walked into her classroom. She had been asked by Headmistress McGonnagle to take the role of potions mistress and head if slytherin house and after finalizing her divorce and acclimating to her new life, Narcissa accepted. She packed her things and left for hogwarts the day prior to classes starting so she could set up her classroom and fully prepare for the semester. She took in her surroundings in the barren dungeon and got to work straight away, waving her wand to hang pictures, put potions on display and set up the room for her students tomorrow. After an hour of work, she decided the room was to her liking and locked up, now onto the task of finding her quarters. She had been wandering aimlessly, about to give up and find Minerva to ask her when she quite literally ran into another body, knocking them both backwards a step.

Narcissa, caught off guard, tumbled backwards, nearly falling down the stairs when a hand grabbed her arm and steadied her.

"Are you alright? I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going and..."

Narcissa looked up to see the most beautiful witch she had ever seen in her life. Her eyes widened and she couldn't help
but stare.

"Hey... you ok?"

The voice snapped her out of her daze, lost in the witches eyes.

Narcissa blushed furiously.

"Oh. Oh yes I'm fine. Thank you for catching me. That would've been a nasty fall."

"I'll catch you anytime." The woman said with a wink that made Narcissa weak in the knees. "I'm Edaline Albrecht. I'm the defense against the dark arts teacher. Its nice to meet you Professor Black."

Narcissa's mouth opened but she closed it. A bit surprised that the woman recognized her.

"You know my name?"

Edaline laughed lightly.

"Of course. Congratulations on your divorce. Your sister Andromeda and I are close. She speaks of you often."

Narcissa smiled.

"That makes sense. I do hope my sister hasn't shared anything embarrassing Pleasure to meet you Miss Albrecht." She said.

"Please. Call me Edaline or Eda for short. Would you like me to show you to your quarters? You seem lost."

Narcissa felt a wave of relief wash over her.

"Yes please! Thank merlin. You're an angel."

"Of course. Follow me." She said with a smile.

Narcissa followed the younger woman eagerly.

After a few minutes of walking, Edaline stopped infront of Narcissa's new living quarters.

"Here we are professor. And my room is just down the corridor to the right. If you need anything or want a friend, you can come by anytime." She said kindly.

"Thank you so much darling. You're an absolute god send."

Eda laughed and patted her shoulder.

"Don't mention it."

"Would you like to come in for some tea? I have to unpack but it could be fun." Narcissa suggested.

Eda flashed her a brilliant smile.

"I'd love to. I can help you unpack and set up if you'd like." The younger woman offered.

"Wonderful! Come in." Narcissa smiled, allowing the witch inside her mostly empty room.

There was a beautiful green velvet couch and table in the room, and Narcissa quickly put on the kettle as the two began unpacking and decorating Narcissa's room.