Say Yes To The Dress

"I- I can't... I c-can't do this!" Narcissa whimpered as she ran back into the dressing room in a wedding dress she had been trying on.

"Mum wait!" Draco called after her but Andy put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a nod to signal she'd handle this.

She ran after Narcissa, finding her hyperventilating in the small room, trying to calm her sobs.

"Cissy?"

"A-Andy... I can't. I- I- I can't."

Andy moved forward to embrace cissy but she backed away and flinched, shaking her head wildly in protest. Narcissa hated being touched during a panic attack. The only person she allowed and wanted to touch her was Eda. She needed her fiance.

"P-please. Get... get Eda. I- I- n-need E-da." She gasped out, trying to control her breathing. Andy nodded and rushed out of the room, past the bridal party, to the other side of the store where Eda had just walked out in a beautiful gown, trying not to punch her great aunt in the face for her snarky comments. Eda's sister Liv was verbally round housing Eda's judgmental family with Juliet, Eda's best friend, who wasn't afraid to call people out when it came to someone she loved.

"Eda! Eda come with me!" Andy said seriously.

No one except Marie noticed as Eda stepped down and to approach Andy.

"Its Cissy. She's having a panic attack. I can't calm her down. She wants you."

Eda took off at a hurried pace without another word to find her distressed dove.

And the sight that awaited her in the changing room broke her heart.

"Cissy? Oh baby." Eda whispered, rushing forward to take her lover in her arms.

"E-Eda! I- so s-sorry." She sobbed.

"Shh." Eda cooed, lowering them down to a sitting position on the ground.

"Ok Cissa breathe with me. In for six, out for eight. Ready?"

Narcissa nodded as she heaved heavy breaths.

"In."

Narcissa breathed in for six with Eda.

"Out."

They exhaled together.

"Ok. In for eight, out for ten. Ready? In."

They inhaled.

"And out."

They exhaled.

Eda held Narcissa tight through the breathing exercises, constantly pressing kisses to her head and face.

"Good girl. Can you tell me three things you see?" Eda whispered, noticing her breathing slowly returning to normal.

"T-the mirror, the dress, and you." She said shakily.

"Awesome job baby. Two things you feel."

"T-the fabric... your arms."

Eda pecked her head.

"Ok baby last one. Name one thing you smell."

"Your perfume."

She whispered.

"Good girl Cissy. You did so well. I'm so proud of you." Eda praised, running her fingers through Narcissa's hair.

"I'm so sorry. I've completely spoiled this!" She whimpered.

"No baby. You haven't spoiled a thing. If anything you're giving me a much needed break from the "constructive criticism of my dress choices" from my family." Eda promised.