The Little Things

I love my wife. She is the definition of absolute perfection. Narcissa Black is everything I ever wanted, needed, and crave.

Her traits:
She is beautiful on the outside. Everyone knows it. Especially me. But most aren't lucky enough to know her on the inside like I do.

Yes she has beautiful bi colored black and platinum blonde hair that is always silky smooth and never out of place.

Yes her eyes are the most beautiful doe brown shade I have ever seen. You could get lost in them for the rest of your life.

Yes her voice is deep yet soft and soothing and could comfort anyone in an instant.

Her body is perfect. She has the sex appeal of a goddess and her skin is pale and soft. Like silk sheets you lie in after a bath. Her breasts are small but round and firm. Hey tummy is flat and she has a few scars and stretch marks but it makes her all the more perfect to me. Her legs are long and her back is strong.

Her lips are plump and thin at the same time giving her the perfect smile. Her teeth are pearly white and her nose is perfect for planting soft kisses on.

She is highly intelligent and very clever. Like a fox. Most of the wizarding community saw her as a fragile beauty of a trophy house wife to a rich death eater that couldn't defend herself but thats just not the case. Narcissa is a bad ass. She is the most talented legillimence in all of europe and knows more about potions than anyone with the exception of Severus Snape. In fact, Minerva has been trying to convince Narcissa to take on the role of Potions mistress at Hogwarts and become the head of Slytherin house. I told her to go for it if thats what she wanted to do but she wants to think on it. She quite enjoys our quiet life together.

Now to Narcissa as a person.

She is absolutely hilarious and witty. Probably the funniest person I've met next to the weasley twins and Sirius. Fuck you fred is alive. So is sirius.

Sirius is a regular face in our home. The two cousins tease each other relentlessly and Cissa doesn't hold back when roasting him.

She is a beautiful dancer as well. We dance frequently in our house whether its to fun songs like dancing queen or to slow songs like Yellow. She makes my heart soar.

But getting to the fun loving Cissy was hard work.

Cissa has the nickname of the ice queen. She is incredible at masking her true feelings and emotions behind a mask of bitter ice. It took me ages to break through her walls but once I did, she was mine forever. She trusts me more than anyone else. Maybe even more than Andromeda.

You see... my wife is a very sensitive and delicate woman. She has been through horrors no one could possibly fathom. Being tortured in her own home for years, a family of racists, having her son nearly killed because of her husband, just to name a few.

Lucius didn't show her much affection or love. He had mistresses and Cissa knew about them and while she wasn't in love with him, when she caught him with one in their marriage bed, it absolutely destroyed her.

I was there to pick up the pieces.

Narcissa is beautiful and she knows it. Or rather she knows the world finds her attractive. She didn't believe it herself and still has trouble. It took me months to get her to see herself the way I do. The first time we had sex, I spent an hour alone worshipping her body, finding what makes her sing. After I had made her cum several times, tears were flowing down her face and I thought I had made her uncomfortable.

"No no darling! These are happy tears. I have- well... I have never felt so beautiful. So loved. Thank you. Thank you for loving me. For showing me what it feels like to be loved."