Magic at Disney

✨I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY WORLD ONLY DISNEYLAND SO PLZ LOVE AND RESPECT BUT IM NOT A DISNEY ADULT AND I DO NOT CARE IF CERTAIN RIDES ARE AT DIFFERENT PARKS NOR DO I CARE ABOUT FIXING MY FACTUAL ERRORS WITH SUCH THINGS✨

Somehow I had convinced Narcissa to come with me on a trip to Disney World in Orlando Florida. We had been married for a few years and about 2 months ago, I had brought up how I had always wanted to go to Disney world and my wife, despite her pureblood status and better judgement, agreed to accompany me, her muggleborn wife to a muggle filled theme park.

-Flashback of convincing-

Cissa and I were lounging on the sofa in our flat. Narcissa was currently in the middle of reading Pride and Prejudice, completely invested as she tuned out the world. She was in her navy silk tank top and sleep shorts with her bi colored hair in a messy bun and her reading glasses were promptly sat on her nose. My wife had a natural talent for giving me butterflies while doing nothing at all.

I was on my laptop looking at trips to Disney World. I had everything planned out, the only issue was that I hadn't brought it up with my wife the ice queen herself. Narcissa wasn't really the ice queen. At least not with me. I was lucky enough to see the soft, caring side of Narcissa that was reserved for the select few people she cared about.

I closed my laptop and set it to the side, slowly maneuvering myself in between Cissy's legs, leaving my head to rest on her stomach. I sighed in content as her hand found my hair, stroking through my blonde locks.

"Whats got you all cuddly today?" She asked with a small smile, not looking up from her book.

"I'm always cuddly." I. said.

"You're extra cuddly today. What do you want?"She asked, still invested in her book.

"Nothing but your love and affection." I said rolling up her shirt and planting soft kisses on her stomach. That got her attention.

She set her book down as her breathing hitched.

"Mmmm as good as that feels, I know you want something." She said hoarsely. "Just ask darling."

"Alright. I would really like to take a trip to Disney World." I said quietly.

"Whats a Disney World" She asked

"Its a muggle theme park in America based around Disney movies. They just added a Star Wars portion to the park and I really want to go." I admitted looking away.

"Didn't we go see a Disney movie in the theater a while ago? What was it called? The Lion King?"She asked

"Yes!" I said, impressed she remembered. "We also saw tangled, pirates of the carribbean, and Lilo and stitch, all of the Marvel Movies and the Star Wars movies."

"Oh I love Lilo and Snitch!"

"Stitch, my love." I said giggling.

"Whatever." She said waving me off.

"So can we go?!"I asked excitedly

"Darling I have no muggle money. How would we even get to America? Where would we stay? And what about the statue of secrecy?" Narcissa asked, her dark eyes finding my light amber ones.