Cramps and Cuddles

Aka the one where I dump my endometriosis onto Edaline to cope with chronic pain tehe

Text
"God damnit!"

Narcissa whipped around from her vanity desk at her wife's cry of frustration. She opened her mouth to ask what was wrong when Eda came stalking out of the bathroom, arms wrapped around her lower abdomen with a pained expression on her face. Her eyes were clenched shut as she moved to their large fluffy bed and flopped face down, groaning into the pillows.

Narcissa, a bit concerned, walked over to Eda, curled in the fetal position and placed a hand on her arm

"Eda? Whats wrong my sweet?" She asked softly, worry laced in her tone.

"Cramps." She mumbled.

Narcissa let out an "oh..." of understanding, knowing exactly what to do after 7 years pf being together. She kissed Eda's cheek before apparating to the kitchen to get a hot waterbottle and some hot tea with milk and sugar. She also grabbed a few of Edaline's favorite snacks and a bowl incase she got sick. She wasn't taking any chances after last time.

Narcissa shuddered at the memory.

"Never again." She mumbled as she gathered everything before aparating back to their bedroom, finding Eda whimpering softly.

"I'm here darling. I'm here." Narcissa said gently, brushing the hair in Eda's face away.

"It hurts Cissa..."

Narcissa's heart broke a little bit.

"I know my love. Give me one moment."

Narcissa cast a wand less spell, changing her wife into her comfiest clothes.

"Hows that little dove?" She asked

Eda have her a thumbs up making the bi haired witch giggle a bit.

Narcissa grabbed the hot water bottle and crawled into bed spooning her wife from behind as she pressed the heated pack against her stomach, holding her against her smaller body.

"Hows that pumpkin?" Narcissa whispered in her ear.

"Thank you Cissy. I love you so much." Eda whimpered, a single tear rolling down her cheek.

"Give me a number." Cissy said

"Nine." Eda grunted.

Narcissa felt a pang in her chest.

"I'm so sorry little one. What can I do? How can I help?"

"Just... keep holding me please. You always make everything better."

Narcissa buried her head into Eda's neck as she curled her body around her wife's like a cocoon.

"I'm not going anywhere my sweet."

Eda drifted off to sleep a bit later to Narcissa stroking her head, playing with her hair.

As see watched Eda sleep, Narcissa thought back to all the times Eda had helped through hardships. All the times she had been held by her spitfire Gryffindor. They took care of each other. Sickness and health. Better or worse.

"Til death do we part my love." Cissa whispered.