Sirius's Sad Girl Hours

Ok this is short and fluffy.

Eda's POV:

Ah I love my sad girl hours with Sirius. It always starts the same. I call him or he literally floos into my house and announces its time for phoebe and the galaxy projector.

"Edaaaaaaaa!" Sirius whined as he burst in unannounced into my house as I was getting ready to make a late lunch for myself.

"Padfooooooottt!" I whined back.

"Its that type of day beans." He moped.

I nodded.

"Cmon then. Ive got the bean bag, heated blankets, some weed and some phoebe bridgers cued on the TV upstairs. Narcissa won't be home for another hour." I said. "Go on, I'll meet you up there."

"Do you have that ice cream I like too?" He asked.

I nodded, opening the freezer to his glee.

"Yes!"

I laughed and pulled out the carton.

"Go on. I'll be right there." I said summoning a piece of paper to leave a note for my wife.

Hello my love,
I'm upstairs with Sirius. Sorry about the loud music, and I'm sorry if I'm high when you get home. Feel free to join us.

Love,
Eda
P.S. Dem is with us upstairs.

Once I scribbled that, I ran upstairs to find Sirius setting my projector to the pink and purple lights with the green stars, already cueing the music from my phone.

I transfigured my clothes into sweats and summoned some blankets and a pillow, along with my bong and laid on the ground next to him as he plopped on my beanbag.

"Any requests?" I asked, lying down next to him.

"Start with sidelines?" He asked.

"Excellent choice." I agreed, playing the playlist I had as I took a hit from my bong. When I was pleasantly high, I handed the bong to him and laid down with a sleeping Demetria at Sirius's feet.

"I'm not afraid of anything at all..."

I closed my eyes as the music sounded, letting the sad music take over.

"Ugh why is she so good at singing my emotions?" Sirius groaned.

"Felt. What brought on our sad gay hours Padfoot? Its usually reserved for Thursday's." I said.

"Remus is traveling for werewolf business and I miss him." He pouted.

"Ahhh gotcha. I'm sorry bud."

"'S fine."
——

An hour later, The Gold had us both in tears when Narcissa decided to open the door.

"Hello darling I- what? Whats all this?" She asked. "Are you alright??"

"Hey baby. We're fine, just having sad-"

"Goblin. This is sad gay hours. Either join us or fuck off. We're crying to Phoebe Bridgers." Sirius groaned into the beanbag.

"This is my house you stupid mutt!" She growled.

"C'mon baby... join us. Its nice and relaxing." I said, patting the ground next to me.

Narcissa looked between me, dem and Sirius for a few moments.

"Alright then." She said, laying down on the ground next to me.

"Yay you're home. I missed you Cissabug." I whispered, pulling her closer to me.

"I missed you too darling. Ok. I admit, this is very therapeutic." She said laying against my chest as I sang along softly.

"Ughhh I miss Remy." Sirius whined.

"I know darling. He'll be home soon. Think of the reunion sex!"

"True." Narcissa said, patting sirius on the shoulder.

"Its still a week away. Got any more ice cream?" He asked.

"You ate it all. I have more weed though." I said, moving my arm to hand cissy the bong to give to Sirius. She snatched the lighter and took a hit herself, surprising both myself and the crying man in the bean bag.

"Wow Goblin. Never would've guessed."

"Cissy's my secret stoner." I replied, earning a smack from my wife.

"I am not. I just... enjoy partaking in it from time to time thats all." She replied. "Ooo is that a hybrid?? Its really good."

I snorted and nodded, impressed she was able to tell.

"Ok ok pass the bong dear cousin."

Narcissa handed it to Sirius who proceeded to get so high he couldn't stop giggling, making myself and Narcissa lose it until Moon Song started playing.

I sat up with Cissy in my lap as I sang to her.

You asked to walk me home
But I had to carry you
And you pushed me in
And now my feet can't touch the bottom of you
You couldn't have, you couldn't have
Stuck your tongue down the throat of somebody
Who loves you more
So I will wait for the next time you want me
Like a dog with a bird at your door
Mm
We hate Tears in Heaven
But it's sad that his baby died
And we fought about John Lennon
Until I cried
And then went to bed upset
But now I am dreaming, and you're singing at my birthday
I've never seen you smiling so big
It's nautical themed, and there's something I'm supposed to say
But can't for the life of me remember what it is

I kissed her cheek and rocked her to the song as I sang along.

And if I could give you the moon
I would give you the moon

"I'd give you the moon too baby." She said. As Sirius's whining of missing Remus continued.

You are sick, and you're married, and you might be dyin'
But you're holdin' me like water in your hands
When you saw the dead little bird, you started cryin'
But you know the killer doesn't understand

"I want him home now!" Sirius sniffed.

I opened one of my arms for him and he got up to join our cuddle pile. For once Narcissa didnt protest and wrapped an arm around him too as Garden Song began playing.

Family bonding is always fun, especially when you least expect it.