NOVA

P, R, I,N,C,ES,S
Princesses don't cry, that's what I always say Every time I feel like shit is spinning out of control.

By shit spinning out of control, I mean the voices in my head that keep reminding me that no matter what I do, I'll always be the dumb bitch in life.

Every day, it's like I get up at 05:05 just to slowly murderer myself with my negative thoughts and delicate heart that shatters every time somebody makes a rude remark about the way I am.

For somebody named Nova, I am nothing close to the burning sun. I'm darkness, just a weird girl with an even crazier name.

Wish jumping from the bridge was as easy as the movies make it!

" Congratulations! You won, like always!" the tall girl interrupted my thoughts, her eyes on the trophy that I carried.

" It's like a Nova year every year!" the poison in her voice was clear. She was out for blood.

" Thank you Khia," the words came out bitter.

" Come on! Say it like you mean it Nova!"

" Haha!" I force a laugh before looking around for any sign of somebody less evil.

" Poor body has to carry both your head and the trophy!" she hissed from behind.

Don't show any weakness Nova, my mind whispers, crazy enough, the same mind that comforts me is the same mind that keeps me awake at night.