CHAPTER 26

HEATHER POV

Saturday, a cold one. A cold breeze lingered in the atmosphere, setting shivers down my spine as I sat on the bed, phone at hand.

Nancy had slept over and she was still under the covers, snoring deliberately. I choose to ignore her, and instead strolled down the school internet.

“ Stop checking the internet won’t you?” Nancy mumbled, from under the bed covers.

“ Khia’s trending. Apparently she’s terrified of blood.” I answered, strolling through the school website.

“ Heather…!” she said as she grabbed my phone and hid it under the covers.

I smacked her head and she cried.

“ Give it back!” I yelled , punching her playfully.

“ No!”

“ Bitch!” I hissed before folding my arms over my chest.

“ It’s the weekend for God’s sake! Can we enjoy the school free feeling? Please Heather?”

“ Yeah of course master Nancy!” I mumbled before jumping off the bed.

“ Where are you going?” she asked, removing the covers from her face.

“ Oh my gosh you look like an otter!” I laughed at her puffy eye bags.

“ Hahaha!” she sarcastically said, “ So, where are you going?”

“ I’m getting us some coffee. You don’t want coffee?”

“ I do,” she said. “ Bring something to eat as well,”

I nodded before opening the door and walking out.
As soon as I closed the door, I held onto my knees for balance and cried silently.

They had posted a video of Dexter and I being attacked by Zero. It had hundreds of views already and people were privately messaging me with homophobic remarks.

Some even asked if I had which private part.

It was awful. I had to pull on a smile for Nancy though. She couldn’t see me in this state. I bit my lower lip until I could taste my blood. What a wicked feeling!

ANTISOCIAL: Season One जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें