CHAPTER 20

KHIA POV

“ Rue, where is the class princess?” I whispered softly.
“ She should be here. I saw her this morning.”

Typical! Where was little miss Goldie locks hiding? I yawned tiredly before looking up the biology teacher who was talking at the front.

Maybe I had to let him know that his favorite student was dodging his lesson.

A smile curled up my lips as I raised up my hands. The lights suddenly flickered violently before bursting. Everyone screamed as we covered our ears. What had just happened?

“ Everyone okay?” the teacher asked.

“ No…” I cried suddenly, feeling the warm blood that ran down my nose. “ Something is wrong with me!” I said in panic as I rose from my chair and held my head. I hated blood. It scared the freaking shit out of me.

“ Khia, relax it’s just a nose bleed.” Rue tried to calm me down but I couldn’t.

“ I’m bleeding!” I screamed crazily, pushing all of the students out of my way. A pandemonium broke as everyone struggled to leave the class. 

“ Khia!”

I tripped over some bags and moved backwards, heading for the opened window. The wind blew by as I fell over the window but a strong hand held my wrist.

“ GIVE ME YOUR OTHER HAND!” He demanded.

“ Save me Mr Nakayama!” I cried.

“ Your other hand!”

I raised my other hand and he grabbed it. He then pulled me inside slowly and the other students just watched, no one bothered to help him. There were all like hyenas, and I was a wounded deer.

“ I’m scared!” I cried out, seeing that I couldn’t see things clearly. Was I dying? Why was I feeling so weak?