CHAPTER 17

HEATHER POV

“ You fucking ass! How could you do this to me? Spreading rumors around the internet?!” I yelled at the bastard who stopped walking and turned to face me.

“ Won’t you leave me alone bitch!” he roared before pushing me back.

I fell down and there were gasps from everyone watching. I felt my face heat up as tears cascaded down my cheeks.

“ This is not my fault Heather, you’re the bitch here!  So what if I humiliated you? It’s not like you have a reputation to keep.” He said out loud.

“ Hey that’s enough!” I heard somebody yell as I looked up and saw Dexter, my classmate.

Zero quickly aimed his fist at poor Dexter, setting him on the floor next to me. He groaned and held his cheek.

Everyone’s phones were out as Zero quickly disappeared, leaving us to face the public alone.

Life was a bitch! I quickly picked myself up and met the prying and judging eyes.

“ What are you all LOOKING at? Huh? Don’t you have your own problems?” I screamed crazily before running pass them, heading for the restroom.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me, not even stopping to catch the air.

My chest burned! I wanted to die! I had to die! When I reached the toilet, I sat on the seat and cried loudly.

My hands felt hot as I  stared at them. Everything in the world became silent and the only thing I could hear were muffled noises.

I pushed my body forward and ran straight for the mirror. I was going to bash my forehead to the glass if I had to.

When I reached the mirror, I punched it hard and the glass pieces shattered.

Blood stained my fist as I aimed it straight at the sharp glass piece. From nowhere, a hand held my wrist before I could get it done.

She then hugged me from behind and I felt my legs lose balance before I collapsed in her hands.

“ HEATHER!” she yelled.

“ I’m sorry Nancy, I couldn’t…” I whispered before my whole world span out of my hands and all I could feel was darkness.

It was over, my whole life was over. Now I had to just to accept it.

I was done for.