CHAPTER 41

NOVA POV

The sound of the school ringing seemed to fill my ears as I opened my locker and put some of my books inside.

The sound of somebody’s leg kicking someone filled my ears as I turned around and saw the tanned girl with a fringe kicking Zero’s leg.

My eyes opened wider in shock! What was she doing?

“ Go ahead! Beat me up too you lousy dick!” she yelled, causing a scene for all the youngsters who were heading to their hobby grounds.

“ Quit it Nancy won’t you!” snapped Zero.

“ What if I don’t? Huh?” before kicking him again. “ What’s gonna happen to me?!”

Was she crazy? No…she was hurt. My forehead frowned as I closed the locker. What was happening with the world?!

“ What did you do to Heather?! Where is she you bastard?! I know that you and Randy were the ones who wrote all those ugly things about her on the internet! I have all the proof to send you both in jail! Randy’s phone with all your conversation is with me!” she said.

No…she should not have said that!

“ You bitch!” hissed Zero before looking around. His eyes met mine and I looked away.

“ Hey Tinkerbell, don’t you have anywhere to go?!” he yelled at me.

I quickly walked away, leaving just the two of them by the lockers.

My heart seemed to beat it’s way out of my chest as I walked towards the school hall.

Maybe I had to go back, I had to check on her! What if Zero hurt her?!

The anxiety got the best of me as my fingers shook terribly. I held my head and cried silently.

I didn’t know what to do?!

I was useless!

“ Aww look, the princess is panicking!” the nasty voice said as I looked up at the witch with curly hair. Rue.

“ What? Having a panic attack?” she asked.

“ I d…don’t know what to do!” the words came out bitterly.

“ Really? Let me help you!” she said before snatching me by my arm and pulling me away.

“ I know exactly what you should do.”