CHAPTER 53

NOVA POV

His hands felt rough and cold against my warm and gentle skin as I lay on top of him, t-shirtless.

His finger tips traced down my spine and I couldn’t help but shudder between kisses.

He bit my lower lip gently before pulling away from the long and exhausting kiss.

I lay on his chest and closed my eyes, listening to his breathing pace while his finger tips traced my skin.

“ Do you believe in destiny?” he began.

“ Destiny?” I asked as I rose my head and looked at him.

“ Yes, you believe that there is some grand plan of how things should really be? Who you should fall in love with?”

“ No, I don’t. What about you?”

“ I do. I think you and I were destined to meet. That night at the restaurant was part of a bigger plan.” He said.

“ You remember?!” I asked in shock. He nodded.

“ I do,”

A smile appeared on my face as I kissed him again. Was this is it? Was this the moment where he finally realized that he loved me too?

The perfect time for me to tell him I liked him too?

He kissed me harder and we rolled over, he was over me now and I was looking up at him.

“ I thought that you couldn’t see me,” I spoke shyly, covering my exposed breasts with my hands.

“ You were wrong. I could see you Nova.” He explained before attacking me with affectionate kisses around my neck.

I gasped, the feeling was overwhelming to contain within.
I grabbed him and he kissed me harder, making me moan loudly.

My hands dug deeper into his skin as he unzipped my skirt before pulling it down.

“ Cyprian…” I whispered.

“ Shh…”