CHAPTER 28

KHIA POV

I sat on his lap and looked at him seductively.

“ What do you want from me?” I asked him.

“ I dunno,” he spoke, “ What do you think I want?”

I couldn’t answer him, what did he expect me to say? He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

I kissed him back, our lips explored each other as I held him tightly.

He began to unstrap my bra but I slapped his face and pushed him away.

“ This stays between you and I. Get that?” I spoke as I jumped off the bed and grabbed my shoes.

“ I’m gonna have to esourt you out.” He spoke as he jumped off the bed and wore his boxers.

“ By the way, you sat on my dick!”

“ Fuck you!” I said as he walked over to the door and opened it, “ Come,”

I followed him out of the room and down the stairs.

Music played inside the house as we both walked to the front door.

“ Let me drive you home.” He spoke.

“ Cyprian!” a woman’s voice yelled from one of the rooms.

“ Mom, I’ll be back okay. Just gotta get some milk for the cereal.” He yelled as I walked out quickly.

He followed me out into the cold world. The cold breeze blew by as I followed him to his car.

“ You don’t have to drive me,” I spoke as I walked inside the car.

“ Are you sure?” he asked as he went inside the car as well before closing the door. “ Cause I could just change my mind right now,”

“ I’m joking. No need to be rude.”
He warmed up the engine before driving out of the neighborhood.

I quickly fixed my hair and sighed, I was hungry already. Shit.

“ I’m hungry,” he spoke. “ Shit,”

“ Me too,” I said in a low voice. “ Let’s grab some breakfast at Mary’s coffee shop. That lady owes me money anyways.”

“ What lady?” he asked.

“ The old lady that owns Mary’s. You know her right? The short and ugly one.”

“ Oh right! The ugly one,” he said in disbelief.