CHAPTER 08

HEATHER POV

“ Oh my God! How could she even say something like that?!” Nancy spoke as we walked to class.

“ Nova is obviously sick, you can’t make jokes about her weight!”

“ I know right? Worst of all, we just stood there and did nothing,” I added.

“ Yeah well, you can’t mess with Khia. It’s better someone else than us, come on, let’s forget about this.”

We finally reached class and walked inside. My eyes scanned the whole class before I walked to my desk.

“ Morning Heather,” the stuttering voice said. I looked up and saw the rich prick.

“ Oh hey Dexter,”

“ I…umh…you look nice today.”

“ Uh…thanks but Eww!” I said before sitting down.

He timidly walked away, leaving me to breathe. So much for a morning!

I suddenly saw Randy walk inside. I fixed my hair but he didn’t even look my direction.

The hell?!

What was going on?!

“ Oh my God Heather!” Nancy whispered as she sat down next to me. “ We have a crisis!”

“ What?”

“ Somebody started digging out your past. There’s a photograph of six year old you that’s circulating around the social media.”

“ Picture?!” I asked, hoping that she was not saying what I thought.

“ They know about your procedure, how you used to be Heath and all.”

NO!!!!! My brains seemed to swell as I froze.

“ No!” I finally cried. “ NO,NO,NO!!!” I screamed in pain.
Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.