CHAPTER 46

KHIA POV

I sniffed continuously while walking towards the school exit, wiping tears from my burning face.

Someone was following me already.

“ Khia!” Cyprian yelled from behind, catching up to me.

“ Leave me alone Cyprian!” I said the words bitterly.

“ Fuck it Khia!” he said before standing in front of me and pushing me back. “ I want to talk to you!”

“ I don’t want to okay? Get out of my way!”

“ No! Listen to me for once okay?!”

I looked at him in anger, holding back the burning tears.

“ What did Dexter mean when he said that you watched him get beaten?! Huh?”

I laughed bitterly! “ Right! That! I don’t know!”

“ You’re lying!”

“ You said that you loved me! Shouldn’t you be taking my side?!” I asked in loudly.

Luckily for us, there was no one at the passage.

“ I never said that I loved you Khia.” He spoke calmly. “ I said that I was crazy over you.”

“ So you used me? So I could sleep with you?!” I asked him.

“ Really? C’mon Khia stop being like that!”

I slapped him suddenly and there was silence. “ I hate you.”

“ Why are you so mean? Like really, why?” he finally spoke.

“ What do you want me to be then huh? A timid little mouse like Nova?” I asked him.

“ You know what? Don’t answer that okay? By the way…forget about being my partner for the Drug Awareness Party.”

“Khia…” he tried to speak but I walked past him. Fuck him. He suddenly held my wrist and pulled me back to him.

“ What the fuck Cyprian!”

“ Don’t go. Please.”

“ Why not?!” I asked him.

“ Because I…”

“ Khia!” Rue's voice suddenly interrupted us as Cyprian quickly let me go.

“ Rue,” I said.

“ Mr Nakayama wants to have a word with you, before you leave. It’s about the assignment.” She said.

I nodded dumbly before walking back to my class.