CHAPTER 02

CYPRIAN POV

I watched the tall girl with dark hair walk away from me.

A smile appeared on my face. She was cute. Not the cute-cute but the tomboy kinda cute.

Something about the way she carried herself was hot.

The hand made demin bag she hung around her shoulder , her slightly big school coat and sneakers were so hot!

Since we were already a team for the drug awareness party, I was going to use the opportunity to make her fall in love with me.

" Mr Jones, shouldn't you be in class already?" Mr Cradle interrupted my thoughts.

" Sir!"

" Get out of my face before I do something that I won't regret." 

Say no more! I quickly moved pass him, heading for my English class.

The man was a beast, nobody wanted to mess with him. Rumors were he was once convicted for assault. There was no way I would want to go face to face with a beast like him.

Finally, I reached class and walked inside. A paper plane almost hit me as I dodged it.

" Cyprian!" the blonde girl yelled while I walked towards my desk, at the far end next to the window. I deliberately ignored her, taking a seat before placing my bag on the surface before me.

" Cyprian!"

" What do you want Heather?" I asked in irritation.

" I need a lift today. Could you..."

My eyes looked at the other end and found the angry looking dude looking at us.

His name was Zero, Heather's on and off boyfriend.

The dude was insanely jealous over Heather, rumors were he even tried to kill her one time.

" I can't, I have to fetch my mom at the mall." I lied. She was using me to make Zero jealous. I didn't want to take part in any of it.

" Your loss!" she yelled before turning away from me.

" Are you stupid or what?" my desk mate whispered. " How can you say no to free sex? Heather's like the easy target."

" I heard she had the herpes,"

" Oh come on! That was a lie. Thomas made that up because he found out that she was smashing with Daniel." He whispered.

" Look at her! So hot!"

" Why don't you get her then?"

" I...have a girlfriend."

" Right!" I laughed. " It's always the spotted ones that should go first."

" Don't say that!" he warned me.

" Why?"

" God made us different for a reason dude."

" I wasn't talking about...you know what? Forget it!" I said, realizing what he was trying to do.

  He was trying to act cool and serious with me. I guess I can't blame him, his family were accused twice for racism. I mean, they were entitled jerks but I don't know about the racism allegations. But then again, I did not know them so...it could be possible. 

Maybe now he just feels guilty for everything.

" I need to take a huff," I mumbled before going through my hoodie's pockets.

Suddenly, the English teacher walked inside and there were gasps and grumbles all over.

" You hear that? That sounds like the future of our country, a disaster of illiterate hoes and dudes." She said bitterly before placing her books on the front table.

" You all know that today we are having our presentations. Let us begin at once."

" Shit!" I gasped. " I totally forgot!"