CHAPTER 54

KHIA POV

" You're back early! What happened?" mom asked as I dragged my body inside the house, while taking off the purple t-shirt.

" Khia!"

" Shut up! Geez mom!" I snapped.

" What the hell is wrong with you? You're pregnant?"

" I wish. Maybe then you guys will stop bothering me." I said as I sat down next to her.

" Where is dad?"

" He went to the bank. They're granting his loan."

" Really?"

She nodded. " You and I don't have to move to Greenville anymore."

" Mom!" I said before hugging her tightly.

" Hey! Go easy on me won't you?!" she complained. " You have some dishes to wash. If I were you I'd..."

I groaned loudly before she could continue. I hated dishes! I then rose from the sofa and walked towards my room.

As I walked down the passage, I found myself thinking of a conversation that I had had with Cyprian.

" What the fuck Cyprian!"

" Don't go. Please."

" Why not?!" I asked him.

" Because I..."

Because what? Why was I so eager to learn of what he really wanted to say?

Why did it bother me so much? Fuck it! I hated him. I despised him just as everyone hated me.

Suddenly my phone rang and I quickly pulled it out of my skirt's Pocket.

" Hello?"

" Hey bitch!"

" Rue, what do you want?" I asked, underwhelmed.

" What do I want? Geez bitch! You and I are going out tonight. I'm not taking no for an answer. Come on!"

" What ever!" I said as I walked inside my bedroom and closed the door behind.

" It's not like I have a choice."

She laughed loudly, almost breaking my speaker.

" Okay Khia. Bye!"

" Bye bitch!"