117

Good morning 💛

Happy reading 😊

Next morning when the morning song was playing, sidharth was hugging sana's pillow tightly and sana was looking at the tv as she is used to seeing his face as soon as she gets up

A smile came to her face after seeing her handsome man!! His morning messy look is something she really adores!

After sometime, he got up and made a cup of tea , tasted it and felt that there was less sugar, he added two more spoons of sugar and was finding sana to give her the cup, suddenly realisiation hits him hard that she is not here!!!

His eyes lost the spark, he looked at the roof and took a deep sigh.

She knew that he was missing her! Those eyes were telling her that he is extremely broken from inside!

Meanwhile he looked at the cup and a sweet flashback came to his mind.

Flashback:

It was a beautiful morning of the connection week! Sidharth and shehnaaz had patched up at night after sana gave him kasam not to talk to her, but in 10 min she herself broke the kasam and cutely coaxed him .

As soon as he got up , he wanted to see her face but she was not in the bedroom.

He thought maybe she was in the kitchen. He made a cup of tea for her and started searching for her.

Sid: Shehnaaz kaha hai? 

Shehbaz who was working in the kitchen , said...

Shehbaz: paata nahi bhai.

Sidharth went outside to find her. In the meantime, sana came in the living room after washing her face.

Shehbaz: tu kaha thi oye? Sidharth tere ko dhoond raha tha!!

Sana: hawwww sacchiiii? Kaha kaha dhunda usne mujhe?

Baaz: asmaan mein!

Sana rolled her eyes!!!

Sidharth was calling her ...

Sid: shehnaaz shehnaazzz...

Sana cutely smirked and said ..

Sana: haye usko bolna mai mil nahi rahi hoon!

Saying that she tried to hide beside the door, but he saw her reflection through the mirror and loudly said....

Sid: oye moti tu chup saakti hai kya?

Sana cutely smiled as he found her!

Sana: tu mujhe dhoond raha tha?