Chapter 1. Asked Out

Caleb's POV

Ever thought that your life is too perfect nothing could ever go wrong? Well if not then too bad, I wish you would have my life.

This is what I thought every morning after waking up for the past 3 months. Today was no exception. As I switched off my alarm that woke me up, I smiled as I got out of bed and went for a shower. Today was another beautiful day in my life.

Wondering why am annoying you with my beautiful morning? Don't be a party pooper and be happy for me. You know, my life hasn't always been this full of rainbows. I was sulking too 3 months ago, with nothing serious going on in my life. Lemme catch you up.

My name is Caleb Cooper, 22 years old and am a college student in my third year studying biomedical engineering. See... My life hasn't always been perfect, am always studying, no time to do what college students are supposed to be doing. The last time I had gone to a party was a year ago, in my second year, because it was my birthday party that my best friend had organized for me.
But anyway, enough of the boring stuff.

"Caleb...!" my head snapped to the voice. It was Laura, yap... You guessed right, my best friend Laura. She looked at me while snapping her fingers in my face. "back to earth with you, were you thinking about your perfect life again?" she smirked. This girl knew me very well I tell you.
Me and Laura have been friends since high school, she is the only real friend that I have coz she understands me.
"you know I can't help it..." I replied getting my books from my locker.
"it's starting to get really annoying, I sometimes regret introducing her to you"

Boop!
There it is. The story that you were waiting for right? The reason why I have been the happiest of my 22 year old life is none other than my girlfriend Luna Brisknberg. The most beautiful woman in my life right now. Am not saying Laura isn't beautiful, she is, a really beautiful black head with amazing brown eyes. Just that well, you know, I don't look at her that way. She is my best friend, I have seen all her ugly sides. So no thank you.

But Luna, Luna is a goddess

But Luna, Luna is a goddess. She has this amazing long auburn hair with white ends, beautiful baby blue eyes and a body that gets eyes turning her way when she walks by. And to add to all that, she was rich! And if I say rich, I don't mean your one car big house rich, no. I mean the billionaire child rich with an inheritance of a whole company. The kind of rich that you jutlst need to go to school for the sake of going to school. She owned the most expensive car on campus.

But even though she had all that,she didn't fraunt it the way other rich kids did

But even though she had all that,she didn't fraunt it the way other rich kids did. The best way to describe a goddess like that is in one word, gorgeous.  And this gorgeous lady I just described is my girlfriend. Every time I say this I squel like a 10 year old girl in my mind. I mean why would I not?

Am not a perfect man, am way far from it. And my 5,7 height doesn't help at all. Am an everage, according to Laura. I have brown hair with purple streaks at the end which falls on my shoulders, at a distance you wouldn't even notice the purple, it would just looks like a deep shade of brown. I have huge almond purple eyes with long lashes which annoy the hell out me, they give me a girly look! In all things that I could have taken from my parents I had to take my mum's genes. God knows I could have taken my dad's athletic build, but no, I chose a smaller build that refused to grow.
But all these flows didn't stop me from landing on my perfect future wife. Another squel!!!! I can't help it. She is amazing.
I know you are all wondering how a stupid average stud like me landed on a school goddess like Luna, well I keep asking myself the same thing.

It all happened three months ago.

I have had a crush on Luna for God knows how long, just like every other guy who has laid eyes on her. She wasn't from my department so it was really hard to talk to her, even just seeing her was hard enough.
And considering that all I do is study, and all she does is party, we were always on different wave lengths. But it was OK, because studying was what helped me get a goddess for a girlfriend.

THREE MONTHS AGO

Me and Laura just finished having lunch T the campus cafeteria.
"I have to go to the library to finish the research. Are you coming with me?" I asked Laura as welked back.
"nah, i have to go find Joshua" Joshua was the guy she was seeing, they weren't a thing yet. But I knew things were going good between them.
"okay then I will see you in class. Don't be late!" I hit her on the shoulder with a smirk on my face. I could see the blush that crept on her face "eew, don't make such a face!"
"fuck you Cooper" then she walked away. I just chuckled and went to the library. It was always fun to mess with her. She always had funny reactions.

I sat at my favorite corner at the far corner of the science library. The campus had three libraries, the law library, science library and the common library. It made things easier because you would only find people from our department in the science library. I mean if I was studying education I wouldn't even know this place existed, why should I.
Anyway, today was an exception, Because as soon as I opened my laptop, I felt that someone had sat next to me. At first I thought it was Laura but my mouth dropped as soon as my eyes popped up. I could see that everyone in the library had the same reaction as me. I mean this is the science library.
And yet somehow, Next to me was the gorgeous queen bee that I had a crush on. For a minute I thought I was seeing things, but she smiled at me.

"hie, my name is..."
"Luna" I cut her before she could ulter her name. Everyone knew who she was. You would have to be blind and dumb not to.
"well that serves the introduction then, you are Caleb Cooper I presume?"
"Th... That would be me" I fucking stuttered in front of my crush!!! Nice going Caleb. "how can I help you?"
"no one told me you're on the cute side though" she leaned in as if she was studying my face. She was just inches away from me! I could literally smell her perfume. God it was intoxicating. I felt like my heart was gonna explode with how fast it was beating.
But then something Registered in my head.

"c.. Cute?"  did she just say I was cute? Seriously? On all words to describe a man and she chose cute? I felt my face heat up with embarrassment.
"Want to grab something with me?" she asked after a few seconds of studying my face.
If my jaw didn't drop before, am sure it dropped now. I couldn't even bring out the what that was trying to come out of my mouth. Did Luna brisknberg just ask me out?

I looked at her face to see if she was going to laugh out loud and say she was joking but none of that happened in the next 5 minutes, maybe it was less but it felt that long to me. She seemed serious with what she was asking. I cleared my throat cause I didn't think my voice wouldn't betray me.
"why?"  I face palmed myself at that stupid question. My crush was in front of me asking me out and all I could do was ask why? Seriously? Could I be any dumber?

She chuckled, and I thought it was the most adorable chuckle I had ever heard. "that's a first, I just want to know you that's all. It's ok if u don't want to thou" she explained. As if I couldn't want to.

"no no, I want to. Sure"
"great, let's go"
"now?"
"yes now"

Oh how I couldn't wait to brag about all of this to Laura.

My crush asked me out!

Note (all the pictures am using are of celebrities that I love, please just enjoy.)