CHAPTER 25. STRAIGHT UP

first things first, happy new year to everyone reading this story. I appreciate all of you and I hope you have a great year. Nicholas won't disappoint anyone this year as well. Enjoy!!!

Christian Nicholas Brisknberg

"That concludes everything, I want the results within two weeks and I want no delays and excuses. Desperse"

With that everyone hurriedly packed their stuff and rushed out of the meeting room to probably avoid my bad mood unrivalling again. Today was a rough day for me. I have been going in and out of meetings since morning with no brake.
I had to make sure everything was in place just the way I had left it and we were at the end of a very important project that I had to finish before Luna's engagement party.

At least she understood how busy I am today that I can't join them for the little pre party in the evening. But I can't say she will understand if I keep flipping her off, well I know Julian won't. He is my friend, just have to show up for him. Plus Turner, Scott, Jason and Parker flew all the way to the city to join them. So if my employees thought I was pushing them too much, well it's what they get paid for.

And that was just adding to my already foul mood, I didn't have time for my friends. I haven't even gone to my parent's home since yesterday, only calling them that I was in town. Will probably go their by the weekend.

"Sir the other meeting is scheduled in 13 minutes, would you like some coffee?" James asked me as we walked back to my office.

"Just get me a cup James"

And he nodded making a call to probably his assistant to bring us coffee right away.

"And the Broviers contacted us requesting a meeting. When should I schedule them?"

"Whats the schedule tomorrow, I need to meet them as soon as possible"

"Tomorrow you are free around 11:30 to 12:55, there is a conference after that"

"Then set them for a luncheon, find a good place nearby "

"Yes"

After they we silently walked to my office, changed the documents and silently went to the next meeting.

It was already half past six when I was done with all meetings and I sinked myself in my seat lossening my tie and top buttons. My head was pounding and I just wanted to lay down in my bed but I had dinner with Mary lowland, our interviewer which I had been cancelling even before I went to washville. I hate interviews very much, that's why there is no much about me on the internet, just the usual that everyone would find out on their own but I needed this one to boost up the upcoming project and Mary was just the right person.

I begun sorting the final documents out in my laptop with James' help who was clearing groaning from working overtime but he had no choice than to wait here with me. By 8 we were done and heading to Cristallis hotel.

The black curled hair woman grinned as she saw me arrive and standing up to greet me, looking younger than her age as usual. I gave her a business smile.

"It's nice to see you again Mr Brisknberg"

"Likewise miss Rowland, sorry am late" the waiter took off my jacket and I sat opposite her while James sat next to me. "I hope you are hungry"

"Starving "

James signed for the waiter who nodded and disappeared into the kitchen to bring our food. We had called ahead to make sure it was ready before we arrived, I could have fainted if I had to wait more than this.

Mary didn't waste time before she started throwing questions our way and getting her answers as professionally as possible.

Ding!