Chapter 8. Luna's Brother

Caleb Cooper

Ding ding ding!

I groaned as my alarm went off and I tapped on it with my eyes still closed turning it off. I didn't want to go to school. Just the thought made me groan again but I woke up either way.

I went to shower and then dressed up and off I went to school without breakfast because I was late, again.
It's been like this for 2 weeks now, but for enterly different reasons. To think that just last week my mind was full of why Luna broke up with me that it made me go drinking, but this week, it's been a totally different person with a totally different gender that was occupying my mind.
Wanna know who?

Well you guessed right. My savior. But not for the reason you are thinking of. I just wanted to meet him again and give him a proper thank you. That day Mike and Louis had dragged me away so fast I didn't have a chance to properly thank him for saving me from being ravaged and devoured by 2 horny men. I owed him

It's been a whole week since that terrible weekend that was engraved on my mind. When I told the guys the next morning they were all pretty shocked that that happened, but Laura had dwelled on more details o. My 'savior' to fully concentrate on the fact that men almost had their way to arse hole.
God everytime I thought of that my whole body would freeze. So I always avoided thinking about it by thinking about... Him.

I don't know why he occupied my mind do much but I didn't dwell on the reasons too much.

I found Laura with Mike and Louis during lunch at the table and they all turned to me as soon as I sat down with sad expressions on their faces.
"what?" I asked getting ticked off by their staring.
"oh so you didn't meet her yet" Mike said then they were all back to their trays as if they didn't say something interesting.

"who?"
. "oh you will see her" Laura said "and talk about the devil and he shall appear"

My eyes turned to were she was facing and my head dropped together with the spoon that was in my hands. I couldn't believe my eyes. Why now?

Why today of all days? Just when I was starting to feel OK? And just on cue she turned to our direction and her gaze stopped on me. And she had the fucking guts to smile at me! Is she serious?.
She then walked towards our table but I did something I didn't expect to do, I grabbed my tray and walked out of the dining with my friends calling after me.

I could see Luna's surprised expression as I passed through her with no emotion on my face. To think that just 2 weeks ago I would have been really happy to see her, I would have jumped like the idiot I was. Now? I just felt nothing but ulter disappointment.
She broke my heart and now she had the guts to smile like nothing happened? She had to be messing with me.

Bt the time I stopped walking I was panting like I just run a marathon. Laura was the first to get to me
"oh my God!" she exclaimed with much excitement. "God you can walk fast" she then calmed herself down before she could look at me again. "I expected you to break down and hug her and make a fool of yourself no lie, but this was good too"

I frowned at her showing her I definitely wasn't in the mood of jokes right now.

"I mean it in a good way dude! Like you should have seen her face! Haha, I should have taken a picture. She looked like a kid whose candy has been stolen. In her face that bitch!"
If you don't have a Laura in your life, then you definitely need one. I laughed together with her not mindind the stares we were getting. Then I stopped abruptly when I felt the emotions finally kick in. The girl I was in love with suddenly showed up after leaving me like that.

"I want to talk to her, so badly" It came out more like a whisper but Laura still heard it and hugged me.
"I know baby, I know. And I won't judge you, you really liked her and she acted like a bitch"
"gosh she really toyed with me"
"that she did baby".
"you are not helping me Laura"