Chapter 15. Party

Caleb Cooper

"finally! Exams are over" laura shouted as we all threw ourselves on her living room. We had all agreed to meet up at her place since her parents weren't home.
We all sighed agreeing with her. The exams had really sucked the life out of all of us.

"ice cream?" I asked going to the fridge. Every time I came to Laura's place, her parents would know why the ice cream went missing. They all agreed and I got us the spoons and the container.
We all dug in right away, moaning as the cold sweet thing hit our tongues. Someone would think we are weird if they saw us but we were OK with ourselves.

"so, what are we wearing?" Laura asked. Always the one obsessed with clothes. Tonight was Turner's party and we had promised to show up. I wasn't really up for the idea though, because I knew he would be there. Am not ready to see him yet. I mean I just accepted that I liked the guy.

"should we go shopping?" Louis asked and I groaned. One thing I don't like is shopping. "shut up Cooper. We still have time. Turner said he will pick us up at 7. We have like 5 hours. Let's go"
"I don't wanna" I slurred my words making me seem like a whiny little kid.
"we will get ice-cream" Matt said and I jumped right away. What? Don't judge me. Ice-cream is life, didn't care if it was so cold.

They all laughed and off we went using Matt's truck. What was supposed to be a little shopping turned into clothes tryouts and catwalking and laughing and eating. It was already half five when we made it to my place and we were axhausted but we didn't have time to whine. Laura bathed first since she was going to have to work on her make up and choose an outfit out of the ten something dresses that she bought.

Then Matt bathed while me and Louis made us something to eat. I was the last one to shower. We ate while in our towels then went to dress up. By the time we finished dressing up the car was already beeping outside.

We all gasped after going outside. It was a damn black chrysler 300 limousine that had come to pick us up! Even I knew how expensive the car was. I didn't need Matt to remind me.
"I have to say, it's good to be acquainted with the rich" Laura said and we just nodded not finding the right words. A man came out of the car and stood outside holding the door for us.
"I will be your chauffer tonight Mr Saunders and friends" it's Louis surname. To say we jumped in the car would be a lie, we basically flew there. Louis stopped to talk to the guy.

"where is Turner?" he asked.
"mr McCain was caught up with the preparations"
"OK, thanks Doren". He then joined us in gawking the interior of the car. I don't think I have ever been in front of such luxury if am not counting Nicholas' house. Everything here smelled nice. Laura was already opening a bottle of champagne and handing us cups. I looked at her
"don't worry, you will be OK." she said and I trusted her taking a sip. And gosh did it taste like money.
The music started playing and we drank and drank while we danced on our sits. I haven't had this much fun in forever. By the time the car stopped I was already feeling light headed from the four cups that I had. It was too much for me. But tonight I didn't care, I was going to have fun.

 But tonight I didn't care, I was going to have fun