CHAPTER 40. MEETING HIS FAMILY

Firstly, I would like to apologize for going on hiatus for so long without any announcement. But I promise to make it up to everyone. Enjoy.

Caleb cooper

For the first time in my life, I was regretting my choice to the point of trembling from it. My whole life was flashing in front of my eyes as I refused to get out of the car and just stared at the most beautiful mansion I have ever seen.

What was I thinking when I said ok to any of this? How the hell was I convinced that this was, in fact, ok? Fuck I am never letting Nicholas convince me on anything anymore while am in the middle of moaning his name. my brain was definitely not working at all.

“calm down kitty, I can see you quivering from here” his deep voice made me shiver even more but no way I was going to admit that.

“this was a bad idea” I said in a whisper because I couldn’t find my voice. “a really bad idea, I can’t do this”

I heard him sigh. I know I was being annoying. I said yes to this. He even gave me a chance to back out of this but here I was, at the very last meeting losing it. He must be irritated. 

I didn’t look at him, instead I only felt him get out of the driver’s seat, close the door and in a few seconds mine was flung open.

“look at me” my head turned on its own and my eyes met his. I was expecting him to be angry, but his gaze was soft with a smile on his face. His hand cupped my cheek and I leaned into it automatically. “what’s wrong baby?”

“i… I am not sure about this”

“and why is that?”

“your… I mean am I really supposed to be here? This is, ummh, your par…”

He leaned in and planted a kiss on my cheek “I am the one who invited you am I not?”

“yeah..”

“and what did I say when I did that?”

My cheeks burned at the memory, especially of what was happening.

When my mouth blurted out the words ‘own me’ it was even before my brain processed everything. But I knew I wasn’t wrong. I wanted Nicholas to be a part of my life, and I was ready to fight reality for that one truth. I like Nicholas like that. He is a man, so what? I like the man and the person alike. He has controlling issues but so what, I will let him control me, as long as we are happy, as long as am happy. I mean am allowed to be selfish as well.

So, when I told him to own me, I knew I was telling him he is mine too. The call was the one that saved me from being jumped, again. He had to leave for work soon after and I was left to get to know the others because only Hermine left with Nicholas. I really had fun with the others and I could see how much they all admired and adored Nicholas because apart from work, he treated them like family.

When he came back, I was already asleep. How do I know? Because he woke me up with his breath on my neck and busy fingers inside my t-shirt. He had even freshly showered he smelt really good, my body reacted right away and the next minute I was pinned to the bed cursing at how deep he was going and how good it felt and Cumming a couple of times.

“amore…” he called me right during a thrusting

“hmmm….uungh!”

“come with me for new year dinner” my heart almost jumped out of my chest

“what?.unggh! are you ungh! Seriously as… fuck! Nic! Stop! Fuck! Nic!”

“come with me… hmm” he cutely rubbed his head on my shoulder while monstely thrusting into me.