Chapter 20. The Small Things

Christian Nicholas Brisknberg

I wanted to laugh at the look he gave me, like I just grew another pair of balls. Can't blame him, I came off as a douche. I cleared my throat.

"am heading there too, I will drop you"

"what?"

"get ready okay kitten..." tried to make my voice sound softer. I just had him back, there is no way am letting him go just like that. I still cant believe he was going to leave just like that though. I would have found him, but I don't trust myself if wouldn't have tied him up and not let him see the light of the day again. I have never been so obsessed with someone before, but Caleb seemed to be bringing out the beast in me every time.

He just nodded and I let his hand go, watching him disappear into the small bathroom attached to his room. Within minutes I heard the shower running and I wanted nothing than to go inside and finish what we started. But I wasn't going to scare him again, I was going to go at his pace. Though his pace had seemed fast just before.

I smiled walking around the room, it wasn't a big room but it fitted his nature. The Grey colored walls, blue sheets with a bunch of pillows now all over the normal sized double bed, closed double wall lockers, a table with a lamp and a chair. Something you would expect from a normal college kid. And I was impressed by how clean the place is, he surely knows how to take care of himself. There were a few pictures hanging on the wall, of him alone and him with others, I only knew the one with him and that female friend of his, and another with the four of them. They must have known each other for some time.

I heard the shower stop them Caleb came out in his small white towel again, probably forgetting that that was a bad idea considering it was one of the reasons I jumped him earlier. He just stood on the door staring at me and looking all sexy that my member twitched in my pants, complaining from not getting the release he wanted from earlier. We will have to blame James for that. I smiled, getting out of the room into the living room and sat down on the one three sitter that was there. He didn't have much furniture here as well.

I did not wait for long when he showed up as silent as always, looking fresh with dried hair, in blue geans, a black long sleeve t-shirt, a black jacket and black shoes. I think I just liked everything on him. I stood up and grabbed the small traveling bag from him.
"ready?"
"yeah"
"OK, we will stop at my place first is that okay?"
"yeah"

I gave him a smile which he awkwardly returned then went outside to the car, packing the bag in the back sit and wait for him as he locked the doors, talk to a neighbor then joined me in the car. He seemed to be avoiding my eyes which I didn't like. What was wrong this time?

I sighed "don't be like that please..." I said leaning towards him to pull on the seat belt, he flinched as my skin touched his which annoyed me. I didn't move away, instead I faced him and kissed him on the lips making sure to live a little bite on his skin.

"ow! What was that for?" he cried hands on his lip, eyes on me, glaring. I just gave him a smile, got back on my side and started the engine.

The whole way to my house was silent, but it was no longer as awkward as before and I appreciated it. I packed the car and we both got out just to be tackled by two huge beasts backing and waggling their tails. The best part of this was Caleb's giggles as the dogs licked him all over as he bent to pat them both and scratch their ears.

"you are going to get yourself dirty again..." I said as I pulled him back to his feet. He looked at me and blushed... Hard. What did he just think about? I tucked one of his hair that had fallen on his face behind his ear and pecked his cheek making him even redder, God I loved teasing him like this. Caleb was so cute.