CHAPTER 34. END IT

Caleb cooper

The laughs were echoing throughout the house like we owned the place. I am sure the neighbors were going to file a complaint. I mean these are a thousand dollars apartments, I don't think noise is allowed.

After my long bath I ended up in an argument of who knows me the best and which best friend I love the most. The outcome was obvious, Laura knew the current me, Stephan knew me as a person, my past and present. But I love them both nonetheless. We ate and talked more while the two of them were drinking, saying nic owed them. We seriously trashed the place before Nicholas' house carer showed up.

She looked the same as the woman who took care of his house back in washville.

"Good evening young master, my name is Rita, am the housekeeper. It's nice to meet you" she greeted looking at me.

Young master? I just stood there staring at her with a cup of juice in my hand. "Me?"

She gave me a wide warm smile "the master said you would be here with your friends. Would you like anything?"

I blankly stared at her then turned to Stephan and Laura who gave me a go ahead.
"Ummh, we can have anything I guess. We were about to leave thou"

"Oh no, the master clearly said that I see to all your needs today." She firmly said.

"Can we use the pool?" Stephan jumped in.

Oh yes, the best part about these rich apartments, the pool. The see through pool.

The pool was upstairs on the lounge, but you could see the people swimming downstairs . I mean imagine not having time to spend in a house like this.

"You can do anything in this house, the masters words"

"Yes!!!! The privilege of having a rich boyfriend!" Laura and Stephan were already rushing out to go upstairs. I looked at Rita and returned her warm smile.

"It's nice to meet you too. You look like..."

"Rose, she is my sister"

"Oh ... Okay."

"Am glad that the master has found someone who keeps him smiling" heat rushed to my cheeks, what did Nicholas tell these women about me.

"Ummh, did he say that?"

"I have watched the master grow up and this is the first time he is genuinely happy. When rose told me about you I couldn't wait to meet you"

"Oh...thanks?"

"Please feel at home, and feel free to ask me for anything" she then walked off to the kitchen.

I joined Laura and Steph upstairs, they were already in the pool. I wish I could join them too, but my back was not going to let me do anything fun today, or tomorrow.

We talked some more, Rita bringing us more food and more drinks. My phone buzzed.

Charlotte come come, now

What's wrong? That sounds urgent.
Them within seconds my phone rung, the name on the screen sending an unpleasant chill down my spine.

DAD CALLING.... 

My heart reacted as well, switching to hyper beats. Dad never calls me. Like never. There's gotta be something wrong at home.

I slid the green caller.

"Dad" my voice was so low.

"Where are you?" I caught my breath. He is angry, he is pissed. What did I do?