CHAPTER 37. I LIKE YOU

Christian Nicholas Brisknberg

"Nic wait ...unghh! Wait" I grunted again as my excitement only increased with Caleb's cries mixed with moans. He was a mess, but so was I. I lost all resolve. My control disappeared the moment I put those cuffs on him.

I had my little kitten bound to my bed, crying from too much pleasure, eyes shut, head thrown back, legs tightly wrapped around me and screaming out my name, of course the animal in me would erupt.

I grabbed his legs and threw them over my shoulder and continued my deep rough thrusts.

"Nic please! Unghh too dee....! Fuck!!!" His walls tightened up around me and I cursed out loud from the sudden change "am cumming..!!!! Nicholas! Wait...fuck wait!"

I grabbed the back of his head and lowered my upper body onto his "look at me kitten" and a wire snapped in my head when his dark purple orbs slowly opened and met mine, the lust and the tears sending a chill through my blood to my groin.

"Fuck..." I muttered before letting my lips meet his in a sloppy wet kiss and with one last hard thrust I met his orgasm with my own and our sounds were muffled between our lips as I refused to let his go of till my body calmed down.

I pulled my face away from his panting mouth and stared down at him. His eyes were back to being closed and his face was so red it almost looked like cherries.

Cute.

I planted kisses on his cheek, neck and shoulder then sat upright pulling out of him.

My eyes got glued to the sight of my own cum oozing out of his rear end and I paused. My mind couldn't register anything else apart from how hot that was.

"Stop that...." Caleb's voice came out but my eyes couldn't move away from his ass which he was trying to cover with his feet "nic... Stop stari... Nic!" I had grabbed his hips and abruptly turned his body so his ass was in my face. He tried kicking his legs but I pinned them down. And pressed my body to his back, making sure I rubbed my now full erection on his butt cheeks.

"Nicholas!" He was flustered. I smiled and leaned in to his ear.

"Yes gatito" I watched as his earlobes changed colors as he pressed his face into the pillow "you can't be tired love"

And with that I position myself at his entrance and pushed in, cursing at how tight he still is and losing myself in the cries Caleb let out. I mean we just fucked, how is he still this tight?

"Fuck" I groaned

"Nicholas...wait, I ... unghh, I just cummed!"

This is addicting.

Am getting addicted to this boy and he doesn't know it.

I want to fuck him so hard.

When was the last time I was this aroused by someone that I couldn't control myself?

My eyes trailed to Caleb's flushed neck, his muscles contracting at the pull from his arms. His head was in between face planted into the pillow. I trailed a finger on his soft skin from his neck, down his spine to his lower back and he unconsciously arched his back, giving an even further rise of his ass.

I stopped moving, taking my time to admire every inch of his skin and he let out soft whimpers everytime my hand made contact.

"Unghh" I flinched thinking I just imagined it. But Caleb let out another soft moan as he pulled his ass from my dick a little and pushed himself back on it.

The what?

What the?

"Caleb"

"Mmmphh...hmmm".