CHAPTER 31. MUM part 2

This is just a retach of the previous chapter, in Nicholas' PoV. So you can skip if you like but you will miss out some things that were not in MUM 1. Anyway just read it will you? No complains. Get a load of this juicy chapter😉😉 wink wink.

Christian Nicholas Brisknberg

Damn it!

Fuck!

"fuck!"

i almost slammed my head into the stirring wheel but controlled myself. what the hell? what the hell? what the fuck! My own mother, whom I haven't seen since the engagement night shows up at my house for the first time in her life and the first thing she rants about is marriage? Marriage? Like really? She woke up today feeling like talking to her son about marriage? After years of talking about nothing together?

My morning had been great. So great that after a long time, I was genuinely happy. I mean why wouldn't I be, I woke up relaxed and with a huge boner because Caleb was grinding on me, and it wasn't just that, he was in my arms, no panic attacks and no regrets. Just felt right and I knew just then that I didn't want this to end. I wanted to have that feeling everyday when I woke up, the feeling of being safe with someone, of how no worries just because that person is next to me.

But the moment I heard the door bell and went to open it, it all came crashing down. All the emotions swelled up and got mixed and the only other emotion left was anger and sadness. Its torturous how those become the first emotion one feels at laying eyes on their birth mother. She looked as beautiful as ever, in her red dress matched with bright red lipstick and her auburn hair glowing, a true definition of a beautiful Spanish woman with mixed blood. Her aging never ceases to amaze me.

"mother" it came out as a whisper with a forced smile. I haven't seen the woman in a week, and haven't really talked to her in years. To think she even knew the address to my place was a mystery.

"you are living in a shabby neighborhood mi hijo" she said pushing me on her way in into the house. At least she still called me her son.

"no todo el mundo desea vivir en mansions (not everyone wants to live in mansions)" i said, my mother language rolling off my tongue like my own. But of course, I grew up with my mother's side. I closed the door and followed her to the kitchen, making sure I switched off the cooker. This wasn't going to end well for me, I was going to probably lose my appetite after this. "why did you come? Is father sick?"

She turned and looked at me, studying me before saying "you look skinny, have you not been eating enough"

"I eat just fine, you even found me making breakfast"

I heard murmur 'what a waste' before she turned to go around the counter. I just sighed, not in the mood for her dramas. 'why are you here? If you wanted to talk about business you could have come to my office, or go through my secretary as you always do"

"the girl..."

"hmmm?"

"the girl from your recent scandle..."

Was she talking about loretta? "what about her?"

"are you seeing her?" I sighed. Of course, what else would 'mum' come to talk about?

"no" I stenely said and leaned over the counter to properly face her. She wouldn't even want to sit in my house I know. She doesn't sit in my office.

"well then good, GROLIAS hotel, 8pm tomorrow, be there."

I almost choked on nothing. "what? What are you saying?"

"don't you dare be late, it's an important meeting"