Chapter 21. Home

Caleb Cooper

I stared down at the mess that I just made, bitting my lip at the sexiness before me, my mind not operating properly. I was sex crazed, I didn't care that I just ruined a probably very expensive jacket. Nicholas was staring at my face with pure desire in his eyes, his member straining his trousers and I twitched back to life.

To think that I, Caleb Cooper, a book worm would be this sexually attracted to a person to a point of losing all senses was an astonishment. I wanted more, I need more, I craved more and it was killing me. I tugged on his jacket and opened it, he didn't fight me when I took it off him, giving me access of his arms easily. I then unbottoned his shirt, exposing his muscled sexy chest. All this time he just stared at me, not saying anything, just breathing heavily matching my own breathing, hands simply pressed on my sides. I had control over the Brisknberg emperor, and I loved every second of it.

I took my time to caress his chest, trailing at every possible muscle and he growled. His chest must be sensitive because of the ink, I noticed earlier today. My hand went even further down to his arbs, then down to his v-line to play with the little love jungle, making him groan a little. Nicholas wasn't that hairly, but he wasn't like me either. You could feel and see the hairs on his body.

My hand reached the band of his trousers, biting my lips harder than I intended. I unbottoned it and pulled down the zipper, unintentionally rubbing his hard on and he grunted gritting his teeth. He looked like he was trying do hard to control himself at how slow I was teasing him. But this was payback, though I was punishing myself as well in the process. I was full erect now, my member pointing at his stomach proudly and embarrassingly. But you can't blame me, take a look at the current Nicholas and you would be just like me right now. I let out a soft moan as his hands slided down to my bare ass to squeeze a little and make me grind on him.

I didn't know what to expect when I pulled down his boxers to let him out, it especially wasn't the huge thing that sprung out of the restraints to meet heads with mine. What is that? A monster?

He seemed to notice my reaction as he let out a snicker. My eyes stayed glued on the overwhelming dick in front of me, if it wasn't a nine then it was an eight, and thick too.

"fuck Nic...that's huge" it was supposed to be a thought but it came out loud as a moan instead. I let my head fall on his shoulder when his hands surprisingly clasped the two of us together sending a wave of electricity all over my boiling body, making me shake uncontrollably. He rubbed us together, mangling us together like we were on the same nature.

"Nic..." I cried out from a pleasure my body has never experienced before, the shock waves feeling so good I thought I was going to pass out. What is this? My body was acting like someone else's as I moved my ass, grinding against him, hugging him even tighter. I was a moaning mess, I didn't care who heard us. Well I especially would like that girl to hear us, flaunting her big chest at him like that. Bitch.

My eyes widened. Gosh this wasn't me. What was I turning into? Was I really jealous over a man? With a girl?

But his pumping brought me back from my thoughts, he took one of my hand and pressed it on the both of us, groaning in response to the mare touch. I wrapped my hand around us, which deemed impossible because of how big he was so I joined my other hand as well. We both became a panting and moaning mess as we rubbed each other out, slowly gaining momentum.

Gosh this feel so good. How does it feel so good? Why does it feel so good? My mind was all over the place. Did he feel good too? I forced my eyes open and looked at him. His head was thrown back on the soft back of the seat, eyes shut, mouth slightly open letting out slow and in audible grunts that were a total turn on on my part. I could finally start to feel the build up inside me and my head went back to its original post, hanging on my neck backwards as I grinded on him harder and faster while my hands pressed and rubbed even faster.

MY LITTLE KITTEN(man*boy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें