CHAPTER 38. HAPPINESS

Caleb cooper

Am fucked.

I squirmed in the bathroom as I dried myself.

How am I supposed to face him?

How could I lose it like that? After losing myself in ecstasy how could I even blurt out something like that in the middle of sex? How could I not control my emotions like that?

And the worst part is Nicholas didn't say anything. Instead he just jumped me and kept going for five more times, and me being emotional and sensitive I kept cumming till I dried out.

It was so embarrassing. I even passed out.

Who passes out from too much sex?

I wore the clothes Nicholas left for me and went out of the room. The smell of food hit me first and I wondered what Nicholas was making.

He gave me a warm smile as I entered the kitchen.

"Come sit and eat, you must be starving."

Anyone would be after being drained so much. I just smiled and sat down. He slid a plate full of pasta and steak. It looked so good I had to wipe my mouth just in case I was drooling.

"Eat" he commanded coming around to sit next to me.

"What about you?" I asked as I noticed he didn't have a plate of his own.

"I got full while cooking. Was tasting the food so much to make sure it was perfect, plus I ate something else too" he tucked a hair behind my ear.

I blushed. I don't know why but I felt hot all of a sudden. I started stuffing my face before I said something stupid again.

"Your phone arrived while you were sleeping, Louis said you forgot it with him"

"I did?" How could I not notice that I didn't have my phone the whole day? Was I that distracted?

"You should call your mom back" I flinched. She called? I mean I haven't talked to my parents since I left the house, I mean I didn't want to talk to them. Mum tried calling me a couple of times after that day but I didn't want to hear her disappointed voice and words, so I chose to close my relations.

I know my mum deserve better but I can't help it. I couldn't really forgive myself for making her go through all that. She was insulted by her husband, a man she loved and trusted for 30 years. It was hard.

And it still is hard. These past two weeks I've had to live with that shame with me. I never wanted to disappoint my mother like that, she is the only woman I never wanted to break her heart.

And now I don't know what she thinks of me. Is she ashamed? Disappointed? Disapproving? Or has she come to terms with it?

"Caleb..." Nicholas' deep voice brought me back from my trance. I looked at him "hey why are you crying again?"

Crying? Am crying? I touched my eyes and for sure I was really crying. Why?

"Caleb" he pushed the plate away and turned my chair to face him, getting me stuck between his legs. "Tell me about it"

"I..."

"I don't want to hear excuses Caleb"

He is using my name repeatedly.

"We were supposed to talk about this either way. What happened?"

"Ummh, it was nothing"

"You are starting to piss me off Caleb" he leaned back in his seat which made him look even more intimidating.